Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

Choose to Make it

thanks for you Cross Sell Pro !

May 20, 2019

Thank for you, actually! This means so much :) Have a great day!

On The Way Baby Boutique

Just installed the app. I like how it looks on my store and doesn't seem to be slowing down my computer like previous upsell apps have. Will write a better review once it's been installed for a while, so far thumbs up from me

May 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the feedback! We indeed worked a lot to make an algorithm that gives genuine recommendations and does not slow down the stores. We hope you will continue to enjoy using our app!

Paul Aarrington Denim Studio

This is a great app it will now suggest other products that some customers may not have seen on their own. The customer service is great as well they respond to question very quickly. Thank you.

May 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the review :) It means so much and it was a pleasure working with you :) We wish you many sales!

Minchira

A great application, easy to configure and use;
If you want to make additional sales then you are in the right place;
Big plus is due to the fact that the application is free.

May 20, 2019

It is so great reading your review :) Thank you so much for the feedback it is so important for us! Have a lovely day!

Nice & Cool

I really love how are the products are presented in this cross-sell app. I also noticed that they are loading blitz-fast on any product page and I end up replacing my previous similar app with this one, even this is simpler with fewer functions than the other one. I really look forward to some development, besides the current basics functions.

May 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words :) It means the world to us! Also, we are working already at the new features! Have an amazing day!

MATintl Store

i can find find the best words to say about this application but i can brief in short words to people please try it and i think you will happy and it will take huge benefit from this application

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much, your review is so sweet and nice. It means so much to us! Have a lovely day!

fitinhetleven

Great!! It automaticly shows products from the same collection Beautiful and very easy to install. Thankyou!

May 16, 2019

Thank you for trusting us in using our app even if it's so new :) This means so much to us!

Rogue Metronome

I recently started using Cross Sell on my Shopify store(rogue metronome), and it has been wonderful having it as one of my apps. Brilliant app.
Thank you.

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to build this app and we are happy you are enjoying using it!

Mimi Mascotas

I installed the app 2 days ago. It works well and is easy to use. I will write again after a few more days of use

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means the world to us! Please let us know if we can assist you in any way! You can reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com .
Have an amazing day!

Vapetrove

I've just installed the app. So far it's working as it was in the documentation. I'll review it after a few more days

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us! Also if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our team will be happy to help you :)
Have a lovely day!