Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

Xspose18

Ive only just put the app on so not sure if sales will boost but it looks good. Easy to use, looks great

May 27, 2019

Happy to hear this! I hope you will enjoy using our app and hopefully sales will come also! Have a lovely day!

Kool Solutions

I used this product to help with my shopify store. It seems very user friendly at the moment which is fantastic.

May 27, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for the great review and we wish you many sales!

FootballWear

It does the job perfectly. this app is so much better than many paid apps. thank you for developing such an awesome tool

May 27, 2019

Thank you for such a great review ! It means so much :) We are happy that you enjoy using it!

Fun Activity Outdoor

Just starting out. Not sure yet it this will help me make my first sale. But I like the product recommendation features.

May 27, 2019

We are happy to hear that you like our app. This is a brand new app and our clients feedback is very important because this is how we decide what more features to add to the app. So is there anything else we can do to deserve a 4 star review? Thank you and have a lovely day!

Kinky Toy Store

I agree with the app creators, our customers deserve an experience that is memorable. Our theme is fairly complicated and the app required some additional help to install. Support was very helpful and friendly and we were up and running in less than 24 hours. This app is recommended for all.

May 27, 2019

Thank you so much for this review, it is absolutely lovely. It is so great to receive such positive feedback. We are happy the app works for you and please let us know if you need any further assistance.

mesh & bōne

This app is great for up-selling customers and making the most out of site visitors. By selling more it means we can spend less in marketing and hit the same targets. All around a win-win

May 27, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for using our app and we wish you many, many sales!

FeathersNjewelz Australia

Love it!, Easy to use!, Looks great! Excellent Customer Service! & It's FREE! what more could you want. Thanks for creating this cross sell app :)

May 27, 2019

You cannot imagine how much it means your review. What you wrote is exactly what we had indeed in mind when we created this app. We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

Gorudoo

This app ist verii good and 10 for app........................++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

May 27, 2019

Thank you so much! It means the world to us :)

Havan Clothing

I had a problem with the placement of the Cross sell section at my product page. Reached out to the team, and their response was quick and efficient! They helped me with my issue and now I can start to test this app on my site. Not too sure about the performance yet, but the installation and setup are pretty easy! Thumbs up for the experience so far!!

May 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the patience and that you reached out to us, it was a pleasure working with you! We hope that our app will continue to be a positive experience for you and please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Bag It Mart

This is a great app for your store. I like how it displays my other items on offer so eloquently. The customer support is really good also. They helped me move the cross sell items above my customer reviews. Thanks Rox!!!

May 21, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy this is a good experience for you also. Thank you so much for the great review!