Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Zero Waste Co

Great little app and even better that it's free!!
Keep up the good work will have to check out other apps from you guys!

August 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words. It is a real pleasure to see that our customers actually enjoy using our products!
Have a lovely day!

Matiado.ro

Very good app, also good looking. The support team helped me very quickly when I needed help. Keep up the good work!

August 12, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much to us. It was a real pleasure working with you and please let us know if you ever need our help!

IBIZA2YOURHOME

We like this app. It is straightforward and the app does what it says. Maybe it can be enhanced with an upsell part.

August 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review and for the feedback. We will definitely take into consideration adding upsell features in the near future!
Have a lovely day!

Sneaker Factory

very nice app. very simple to use and that is what i like because i don't have to do no work. It did the job that i was looking for

August 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, it means a lot to us.

However, is there anything else we could do that our app become 5 stars worthy for you?

Bubonba

Would install it over and over again!
I am ver grateful. Thank you very much to all the developers!

August 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the appreciation :) It means the world to us ! We hope you continue enjoy using it!

Baby Robe By Namro

very easy to install and very effective.
it could have better if we could choose the products for cross sell

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much!
The great news is that we will add the option to choose your products soon, together with much more exciting features :)
We will let you know once we release them!
Have an amazing day!

Lotus Blossom Inc.

Amazing App! Beautiful presentation and we can't wait to see how our customers like it. We were looking for a free app that could show customers what others were buying in our store. Perfect! Thank you.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, it means the world to us :)
We are happy you are finding this app useful and we wish you many, many sales!

NewGeneration4u

very nice app, the caption is little blurry but the presentation is indeed innovative, well done overall very nice app

July 30, 2019

Thank you for the nice words and appreciation! It means so much.
The blurry caption should not appear and I am sure we can help you with, as my colleague also advised by email.
If you are willing to give it another try, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and my colleagues will be happy to help you :)

Techniko Auto Direct

I installed this app to help cross sell products on my new store. I chose the app based on the current 4.9/5 star ratings, it was free and appeared very easy to use. After installing the app the cross selling function was up and running in seconds and It is certainly worth using. I highly recommend this app to anyone if they're looking for an easy and quick way to cross sell their products.

July 30, 2019

We are so happy to read your review and that you had a positive experience using our app :)
Thank you so much for the great feedback, it means so much to us!

Face 2 Soul Beauty Boutique

This app is absolutely amazing. Have tried other paid apps for also bought options and this one blows them out of the water and is 100% free for life, no matter what. Super user-friendly, very easy to install, and the moving graphic they use for the also bought recommendations look phenomenal. This is a great all around app, highly recommend trying this before using a paid option.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation! it means the world to us and we are so happy you enjoy using our app !

If you ever need our help, please do not hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have an amazing day!