4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance sales and the shopping experience through AI-driven recommendations. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, aesthetic appeal, and responsive customer support. The free plan is seen as valuable, but some suggest improvements like more customization and relevant product recommendations. It's praised as a useful tool for showcasing a wider product range and boosting customer engagement.

May 20, 2020

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy good app

wavevisions
Singapore
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 1, 2020

Thank you so much :) It means so much your positive feedback!
Have a great day!

May 22, 2019

This app ist verii good and 10 for app........................++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gorudoo
Germany
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 27, 2019

Thank you so much! It means the world to us :)

Edited November 7, 2019

OMG it was so easy to set up and it works!!! This app works great!!! Most apps are very difficult and challenging to set up. With this one you put in the line of code and enable cheers! I might be a little overly simplistic but it was still easy to set up and get running. I am satisfied. :) It's tight, tight, tight, I love it!

YEAGERIFIC
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied November 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review! It means so much to us :)
We hope you will continue to enjoy using our app, especially after releasing the new version which will soon be released!

Have a great day!

September 26, 2019

It is a very good app recommended by my mentor, i used it to increase sales , its very easy to setup .

ToddlersnToys
Pakistan
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

Have a lovely day!

January 16, 2020

The app is very good easy to install and the support team is very responsive. I have a issue to change the position of the badges to a different area and they help me very very fast i recommend!

www.digerafit.com
Bulgaria
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 22, 2020

Thank you for the great review!
It was a pleasure working with you and please don't hesitate to reach us if you need our help again.

Have an amazing day!

December 25, 2021

I use this app and i love it. its just wow. I would 100% recommend to use this app if you really wanna make your store amazing.

Liberty Dealz
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied January 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.
We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

September 23, 2019

I just installed the app and I like how it looks. I hope that it works as good as it looks! I hope it will help me to increase my sales!

Fly-Dandy
Russia
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied September 27, 2019

Thank you for the great review!
We hope also that our app will help you with your sales :)
Also, if you need our help in any way, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have a beautiful day!

June 10, 2019

Great app that’s super easy to install. The customer support team have been great in answering our questions. Would definitely recommend this app to small business owners!

Colossal Cookie Co
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 14, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you :) Thank you so much for the great review and we hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

August 19, 2021

Cross sell has the best support team period. Sadly this review allows me to rate them only 5 starts. But I would have given them 10 stars if I could. The app really does what it says. And the algorithms are crazy whack! God bless the full team.
-Ashu

Provenance Gifts
India
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! It's much appreciated!
We’re always trying to offer best experience with our app and we're hoping to bring more benefits to your store.

Edited July 10, 2020

I wish there was a way to change the size of the text within the app, but the support team is absolutely fabulous and helped me out a lot with my customization needs!

Jaye's Studio Retail
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much. We are a bit sad we cannot do everything you requested but thank you so much for understanding.

Have a lovely day!