Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

Rogue Metronome

I recently started using Cross Sell on my Shopify store(rogue metronome), and it has been wonderful having it as one of my apps. Brilliant app.
Thank you.

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to build this app and we are happy you are enjoying using it!

Mimi Mascotas

I installed the app 2 days ago. It works well and is easy to use. I will write again after a few more days of use

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means the world to us! Please let us know if we can assist you in any way! You can reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com .
Have an amazing day!

Vapetrove

I've just installed the app. So far it's working as it was in the documentation. I'll review it after a few more days

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us! Also if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our team will be happy to help you :)
Have a lovely day!

BeautyPresident

Really appreciated what it's free and easy to use.
It would be great if you could add some customisation options like change borders, etc
Sometimes the images are pixelated.
Looking to provide 5 stars after some changes!

May 16, 2019

Thank you for the insight, it means so much to us.
As this is a new app, it's features are still limited but as we speak we are working on new functionalities to make our app even greater, and customisations will be among them. We hope to release them as soon as possible. Your support means the world!

StraightOuttaRussia

Great Cross Sell App - Works flawlessly; much better AI for actually showcasing relevant products based on order history. I've used a bunch of other X-sell apps over the years - and this one is just better by miles. The other apps over complicate the setup procedure; relying on manual rules, custom coding to get it to look right, placements, etc.

This app is super fast, looks incredible and really draws the shopper's eye and gets them to view and purchase!

The development team at Budha apps is top notch. Their MegaMenu app is best in class; I'm very happy to see them launching this app. Highly recommend!

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It is so rewarding for us that you appreciate both our apps. We worked with a lot of passion to create this new app and to see the amazing feedback it's more than words can express.

Have a great day and many sales!

Mugshotzandstuff

I like how this app integrates seamlessly into my store . It really made my store look very professional.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words! It means the world to us :) Please reach us any time you need our help!

Richrichardsonretail

This is a Free app to help drive more traffic to our online store. The best part is it helps the customer to see different options available to them which is huge when engaging a potential customer. This a great promotional app for us here at RichrichardsonRetail!!

May 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the insight and we are thrilled that you see the value in our app! We wish you many sales!

StrongVegans

Perfect ! 5\5 ! Free & Simple. However, it could be even better if:

1)you could customize the colors of the buttons \ app so you could match the colors to your brand colors.
2) it shows 4 products each time and sometime 2 of those products are the same.
3) if you could also connect the app "Ali Reviews" to it - it would be amazing.

May 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, it means the world to us :)
Please know that we do intent to add new design features in the future. Being a new app, we are in the phase of gathering our customers feedback and decide what are the best features to add. We will also consider the Ali Reviews integration.
As for the wrong display of your products, I sent you an email from our support address, contact@buddhaapps.com, and if you want us, our team can look into this.
Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Bae and mee

Very nice app and free!
I am very happy with this app looks Beautiful on website, i am glad i have found it thank you for the hard work

May 10, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)
Have a lovely day!

Bohowoody

This app is sooooo amazing it really make my web look more better and so easy to set up Ireally love it Thank you.

May 10, 2019

Glad to hear this, we worked a lot to make it easy to use and your feedback means the world to us :) Thank you for the amazing review!