Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

Laromy

Very good App and Five Star support team. All my questions were answered and solved very quickly. I recommend without hesitation.

July 30, 2019

It was great working with you :)
And thank you so much for the great words, it means so much to us!
Have a great day!

Sassy Shop Wax

How amazing is this that its FREE! Great work, sleek design, well worth downloading, cross selling is a must

July 30, 2019

We are so glad to read your review! Indeed we wanted to offer everyone the option to add a cross sell app to their store :)
We are happy you find this useful!

Bambi The Pet

It's an amazing app. The customer support is also magnificent when you are in need of help. I highly recommend it to anyone.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words!
It has been a pleasure working with you and please reach us anytime you need our help.

Impera Shop

Muito ótimo!!! Eles são muito atenciosos e é muito fácil de usar, eles facilitam para quem esta começando e isso é muito bom!!

July 30, 2019

I hope it is ok to reply into English, as my Portugues is a bit rusty :)
Thank you so much for the great words, it is so important to see that our app is actually useful to you!

K. LaMoura Boutique

I'm using the app to of course generate more sales but to also increase customer engagement at K.LaMoura. It was easy to install and looks beautiful on my store. I'll have to come back after a few months to leave an update.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :)
It means so much to us!
Have an amazing day!

Outgo

We need to be able to customize the recommandations. Font, appearance, price, colors etc. This should be a great app once finished.

July 30, 2019

Thank you for the review and for the suggestions!

The great news is that these new features will be added very soon including much more and we really hope you will enjoy them!

Fashions By RoPuddles

I enabled the app and noticed that out of stock products were being recommended. I disabled the app and reported the finding to support team and they were able to provide a solution. I deleted old products as well and reenabled the app. I appreciate the support especially since this is a free app.

I am looking forward to seeing if it helps with increasing the sales amount per order.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the review and we are happy that the issue was resolved! It was a real pleasure working with you and thank you for your patience. Being such a new app, some minor things are still being fixed at the moment. But it wouldn't be possible to maintain the app without your support :)

If you have any other questions, please let us know!
Have a great day!

So Much On Sale!

This app is really useful especially if you are using a free theme. It saves you money on paid apps with similar functions. It's easy to setup with a fix look --- no customizations required. Try it out yourself.

- somuchonsale.com -

July 2, 2019

Thank you, thank you for the great feedback. It means so much to us, especially since you find our app useful for your store.
Have an amazing day!

Bellaria Furniture HomeStore

Cross Sell Pro App is easy to install and provide you a great oppurtunity to deal with "frequently bought items" if you have thousands products and no time to arrange all the stuff. It should be improved, yet it is a 5-star App since it is FREE.

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means the world to us :)

Also, you will be happy to know that we will soon release a new version with much more exciting features and I am sure you will love them. Thank you for the trust you put in us!

hobbyola

Looks great! I will have more comments later on when I will see it in action and how customers react!

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the great review, it means a lot for an young app like ours :)
Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com if you have any other questions on how our app works. Have a lovely day!