Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

Cakebox.ME

Does this app work? The options that appear , are the least likely items related to the product, or items that have been back dated...

EvergreenEve

This app does what it says on the tin. Can't believe this thing is free. I just wish I could figure out how to swap the position of it relative to my reviews

Mistur

Very easy to install and looks nice although I think I would like to skip the shades and have a little less movement on the ,,also bought" items. Would have liked to be able to translate the ,,add to chart" button though. Look forward to see if this will indeed increase sales.

October 15, 2019

Hey there! Thank you for the great review! It means so much to us :) Also, we have sent you an email, saying that we can help you make some design changes. If you want us to help you with that, please reply to our email from contact@buddhaapps.com and we will do our best to help you.

Have a lovely day!

MayOutdoor

It always changes my theme and my product keep missing. can't say why but it feel's low, any one can answer why it change my store theme?

October 15, 2019

I am sorry to hear you encountered problems when using our app.
However, our app does not have the capacity to change a clients theme and I this that not a single app on the Shopify App Store can do this.

The themes can be changed by someone with access to your Store Admin, which we don't have.

Also, we tried to contact you via email and we didn't reply any answer. If you would give us more detail on the issue you encountered we can try to identify the problem. We hope to hear from you!

The Shoe Fairy

Love this app and the support is great! It displays beautifully. Just waiting for them to customize the display on mobile to make it more mobile friendly. Otherwise, highly recommend.

October 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)
Please know that we are continuously working to improve our app and we hope you will find pretty soon some great results!

EC Mates

wonderful function add on in our website, thanks to Cross sell pro, and much appreciated for free to use~~~

October 15, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Honestly it was a pleasure working on this app also :) We hope you continue enjoying it!

LUXXE.US

Best cross sell product I have used to date. Only drawback is you cant exclude certain products in cross sell

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much to us!

The good news you will be able to create manual collections in the new version which will be soon released. I hope you will enjoy it!

Mareli Desserts

It's clean and dynamic which I love. I would like to suggest that an option to change the font color and button colors is there too.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We sent you an email and mentioned that we can make this change for you if you want. Unfortunately we didn't receive an answer from you.

The good news is that we will add more design options with the new version of our app which will be released very soon.
Have a great day!

LIV FRSH

I use this for my online clothing brand. I love how easy it is to use. I will recommend to a friend.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much! It means the world to us :)
We hope you continue enjoy using our app!

Luxtings

Great simple app that plugs right into your template and creates another set of products on your product page.

October 8, 2019

We are so glad that you find our app easy to use! Thank you so much for the great review!

We wish you a lot of sales!