Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Carlton Men's Club

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

May 8, 2020

Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊

You are amazing!

Knots of Grace

Easy to install and use. Just what I was needing to make my shop more user friendly. Looking forward to see the results from adding it!

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We are happy that you find our app useful for your business :)

We wish you a lovely day!

Online Breastpump Rental

Thanks for creating this app very useful. I would suggest, the tweak needed would be the capacity to change how product images appear.

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback and I am sorry about the late reply!
It have been some crazy weeks since we launched our second version of the app. Also, good news! Now you have in the new Design section of our app the possibility to change some image setups. If you need help with that, just contact us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will be happy to help you!

Vanity by Neylan

The app works pretty well. It does what it is intended for and it also has a pretty cool design. Good job guys!

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review :) You are great !

Qoeur.fr

Merci pour votre précieuse application, en plus elle est gratuite, quoi demander de mieux ? Hâte de voir les resultats !

April 21, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique :) Notre objectif était d'offrir la première application de Cross Sell gratuite. Nous espérons que vous continuerez à en profiter d'elle!

Kingsmarket

You guys did a great job on this application. its a very good one. Keep up the good job. More grease

April 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)

Have an amazing day!

Flexmonkey Polewear

Up and running within 5 minutes. Great add to our shop. It is limited to "also bought" and adding a star review to each product, it works perfectly.

April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :)
It means the world to us !

Also, please know that in just a few days we will release more features which we are sure you will love!

Moncalieri

Amazing app and a great customer service. I requested a change on the app to adapt to my store and they did it it right away.
I super recommend it

April 7, 2020

Super thank you for the great review :) It means so much to us !

It was a real pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help, please don't hesitate to reach us!

038 Fashion

Nice app, exactly what I was looking for. I would recommand this for every one who is starting a business.

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! It means so much to us :)

We wish you many, many sales!

Organic India

Great app Great Customer service very helpful asked them to move around things for me and they done it quickly.

I would recommend

April 7, 2020

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Have an amazing day!