Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

Mareli Desserts

It's clean and dynamic which I love. I would like to suggest that an option to change the font color and button colors is there too.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We sent you an email and mentioned that we can make this change for you if you want. Unfortunately we didn't receive an answer from you.

The good news is that we will add more design options with the new version of our app which will be released very soon.

Macaroon Lifestyle

Just love this app! thrilled to have it installed on my site. Looks great and definitely helps with cross selling and up selling

September 2, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for the amazing words, it means so much to us!
Is there anything else we can do so our app become 5 star worthy?

Have an amazing day!

Providence Acessorios E Moda

É necessário configurações de idioma pois o botão add ao carrinho fica em inglês sou do Brasil só isso que falta para ficar 100%

August 28, 2019

Hello, sorry for replying into English but unfortunately we do not speak Portuguese.

I understand that at the moment we do not have the set up to change the Add to Cart text, but we will add this feature very soon together with a lot more design options.

Until then, if you wish, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with the text you want to replace "Add to Cart" and we will be happy to make the change for you.

Rox

dlgoodly stores

Me encanta, es excelente aunque me gustaría poder configurar la fuente, cambiar la cantidad y el tamaño de las imágenes.

August 16, 2019

Hola! Estamos muy contentes que te gusta la app!
Solo quiero mencionar que aunque ahora las opciones de cambiamento de diseno son limitadas, muy pronto vamos a ofrecir otra version de nuestra applicacion con muchas mas opciones. Hasta entonces, nosotros podemos ayudarte configurar la fuente. Tambien, si nos das mas informacion sobre lo que significa cambiar la cantidad, podemos intentar de ayudarte.
No creo que entiendo muy bien el asunto del tamano de las imagenes. Nuestra applicacion toma automaticamente las imagenes del producto directamente del Shopify Store Admin y las adapta para "entrar" en el widget desde el centro. He mirado los widgets en tu website y no pudo ver alguna error.

Si quieres que hablemos mas sobre todo esto, por favor, contactanos a contact@buddhaapps.com y vamos a intentar responder muy rapido.
Muchas gracias!

Sneaker Factory

very nice app. very simple to use and that is what i like because i don't have to do no work. It did the job that i was looking for

August 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, it means a lot to us.

However, is there anything else we could do that our app become 5 stars worthy for you?

NewGeneration4u

very nice app, the caption is little blurry but the presentation is indeed innovative, well done overall very nice app

July 30, 2019

Thank you for the nice words and appreciation! It means so much.
The blurry caption should not appear and I am sure we can help you with, as my colleague also advised by email.
If you are willing to give it another try, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and my colleagues will be happy to help you :)

Outgo

We need to be able to customize the recommandations. Font, appearance, price, colors etc. This should be a great app once finished.

July 30, 2019

Thank you for the review and for the suggestions!

The great news is that these new features will be added very soon including much more and we really hope you will enjoy them!

Graphzer

i use this product to show items frequently bought together. it does the job nicely. one note is describe the product more in the app store cause it took time to know what it do. over all nice keep it up

June 14, 2019

Thank you for the review! It means so much your feedback and please know that we will update our product description ! Is there anything else we could do to make our app 5 stars worthy?

0nStore

Great 'out the box app' . Simple to install works well and looks good - seems to have a built in AI which selects products for you - however this is where it lost a star as there doesnt seem to be an option to customise what crossell products get shown with which main item. Also very happy with the quick responses and actions from support team.. thanks Roxanna :))

Fun Activity Outdoor

Just starting out. Not sure yet it this will help me make my first sale. But I like the product recommendation features.

May 27, 2019

We are happy to hear that you like our app. This is a brand new app and our clients feedback is very important because this is how we decide what more features to add to the app. So is there anything else we can do to deserve a 4 star review? Thank you and have a lovely day!

Previous 1