Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

siluri.de

Great, but need better design or customizability to better integrate in our style of our website to looks more about the ci

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your positive review and for your feedback. We tried to create a modern design that applies to all themes. Also you have the design section in our app which allows you to changes the fonts, colors, etc to better integrate into your store style.

If there is something else you need, please let us know and I will talk with my team if it is possible to add this feature in the future.

We also sent you an email asking for more details. If you can reply to us we may be able to help you more.

Crea.dk

I just installed the app, it worked nicely and now I just look forward to find out if it does a difference.

December 4, 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy that you enjoy our app.
I noticed you only gave us 4 stars which is affecting our rating unfortunately.

Is there anything we can do to improve our app and be 5 start worthy?

I hope to hear from you!

Jonny & Danny

Great App, it has been superb, Definitely i will recommend this App to anyone, it shows as it promised, it has wow factor to show other products not in ad or campaign. It displays almost all products

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review. However, I saw that you gave us only 4 stars. Is there anything else we can do to make it 5 star worthy?

Airdrie Trailer

We just installed the App and like that its simple and straightforward.Our Shopify store is not live as yet so we can only measure its efficiency once we do.

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

It is so important to us. Is there anything else we can do to improve our app and be 5 star worthy?

Please know that we worked so hard to create this free app and to make it so simple to use. Every review is so important in establishing the overall rating.

I really hope to hear from you !

Zembily

this app looks like it does what it says it's supposed to, and its free so im happy if anything does pop up ill update

February 7, 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, it means a great deal to us!

Is there anything else we could do to improve your experience and be 5 star worthy?

The Bumble Baby Store

This app does exactly what I need it to do. It's great and adds that extra something I have been looking for on my site. I cant wait to see the conversion and improvement in sales it will bring to my store

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us.
Is there anything else we can do to improve our app to be 5 star worthy?

YOU Designs Gifts

Looks good! But I hope there's also an option where will the pop ups be located, at the middle right side? left side?..but so far, looks helpful.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means so much to us!

Indeed there isn't a feature at the moment on where to put the recommendations on the product page. However, we can do this for you.
If you could just send us an email at contact@buddhaapps.com, we will be happy to make this change for you.

Mareli Desserts

It's clean and dynamic which I love. I would like to suggest that an option to change the font color and button colors is there too.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We sent you an email and mentioned that we can make this change for you if you want. Unfortunately we didn't receive an answer from you.

The good news is that we will add more design options with the new version of our app which will be released very soon.

Macaroon Lifestyle

Just love this app! thrilled to have it installed on my site. Looks great and definitely helps with cross selling and up selling

September 2, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for the amazing words, it means so much to us!
Is there anything else we can do so our app become 5 star worthy?

Have an amazing day!

Providence Acessorios E Moda

É necessário configurações de idioma pois o botão add ao carrinho fica em inglês sou do Brasil só isso que falta para ficar 100%

August 28, 2019

Hello, sorry for replying into English but unfortunately we do not speak Portuguese.

I understand that at the moment we do not have the set up to change the Add to Cart text, but we will add this feature very soon together with a lot more design options.

Until then, if you wish, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with the text you want to replace "Add to Cart" and we will be happy to make the change for you.

Previous 1