Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Nutri8

Location Australia

Great value and saves me a lot of time.

Blinglaneindia

Location India

Huge time saver app. Highly recommended for startups to save time & resources. Love!

Mycomfychair

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had been recommended the app by a fellow store owner who felt it one of her top ten apps for a happy and smooth running store. As a Shopify newbie I'm listening to the the experienced and so uploaded crush pics to my store too. When my site is finally live I'm hoping for the same results, a smooth running store a happy customer experience.

Filosano

Really helpful in speeding up my site. The images seem to be the same quality. Unfortunately you can not zoom the images now.

Salter Creek

Very easy to use! Very effective

Nine Supply

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Super easy to use and straight-forward. Customer support is also very responsive via email. Thanks for all the help.

Patio And Pizza

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love not worrying about compressing all images before adding to store since I know the Crush app will take care of it for me!

Vape Mate

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app continues to work really well for us.

Moondials Madness

Brilliant app, automated service, does what it says on the tin and ideal for making images SEO friendly. Really worth having!
Images are initially crushed, then any additional images you may add to your site (e.g. With new products), it'll continue crushing them.

Elevated Candles

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Fast and easy to use. However, I was unaware that many of my images were already compressed and needed to be resized instead, which requires a separate app.