Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

All Bathroom Vanities

User friendly and does what it says it does! Reasonably priced also. I had tried another app that was going to cost me way more and it was not user friendly and I couldn't get it to do simple tasks. Crush.pics was a huge time saver for me and I'm pleased!

Eminence International

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 11 hours

I used Crush Pics to reduce the size of all the images on my Shopify store and it works well. I'm very happy and highly recommend it.

BEVERLY SMART

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I love how this app deals with the mind-numbing job of compression and renaming. Such a time saver. Well worth the monthly fee.

Inspiration Boutique

Location United Arab Emirates

good application helps me to make my website fast. this application is easy
I recommend it to all shopify users for their online store

cadmanrock

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app has saved me so much time in automatically re naming files and alt tags for SEO and compressing images that would otherwise take me forever! for the price this is a must-have for every site its a no-brainer especially since after you are done you can delete the app saving you app space!

Far Away

Location Ireland

Wonderful app and so easy to get set up and started. Great dashboard and stats too. Very clear instruction and wonderful support too.

Banglez Bazar

This is a great app, I was able to upload many pics without manually compressing the pics, which takes a lot of time. Crush.pics does it automatically and add alt text to the imgaes which is important for SEO. This is a good app

Amore

Location Pakistan

Good application and easy to use. Store speed is now better and i have not getting error on tiktok of stoe optimization

zeldaandharley.com

Amazing time saver and super important feature. Being using this app for over a year and could not be more pleased

Pop Of Modern

This app does a great job minimizing images for my website, I love that it automatically does everything with out having to go in and press anything. Highly recommend and easy to use!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32