Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Shy Girl Club

i use this app on my site, you can customize it and change colors and stuff. pretty simple and nice to have

NEXTZTORE

Nice app 99% mark , Good Work that Innovative International payment ,with Local currency view better !!

PINKMIST

its a really good app, im using the no theme and it makes my website look chic and professional i had to download it on my other store and get rid of the other currency converter, because i like it that much.
THANKYOU

Exclusive Crazy Deals

I started making more sales it help me increase my reach and sales. I recommend Currency converter.

Mind, Body & Spiritualism

Very clean. Set it up in under 2 minutes. Recommend it, they have good support and stand-by. No weird pixelated currency emblems, just very clean

Luna French Eyewear

Excellent customer service! The customer service agents were fast and friendly. Definitely recommend!

SNÖ VILD

Good application!

Sunglasses Times

Currency Converter works well for my store,you may spend time waiting the dev to do the code setting,and this is acceptable as there are many different theme.

KINNMO

GREAT APP....................................................................... #################################

KIDSTYLO

I was paying $10 for another app which this app does it free. So installed this app and it works just fine. thank you for making this app free.