Currency Converter Ultimate

Currency Converter Ultimate | Reviews

by KILATECH

Multi currency checkout + geolocation based currency converter

vimaxgulf

It really works well, most importantly it converts currency based on my users IP location so it is really amazing

The Better Gadget

This is a smart and necessary Currency Converter. Always on the money! Once I added this to my site, it was really amazing! I would recommend for sure!

Flash Deal USA

It does an amazing job. The best converter there is. I should be able to sell internationally like a pro with this plugin.

buyk

I used this app to convert currencies, and it's been helping us a lot. This app is very effective. Recommended for everyone.

sznstylez

This app is amazing. I honestly helps my conversion quite a lot, as i noticed that most of my customers are not US based. Highly recommend!

MyTeeth

Its a realy good app smf it boosts my conversions so you should realy use it and leave a good review

Pops&Go

I used this in my stores and works too nice and minimalistic. I recommend you to install this app

voalaa

works well so far. will explore some more with other themes and make a final recommendation. stay tuned

Pet's Nails Grinder

Great App. Really nice and minimalistic design. I just love it how easily it can be installed in your store.

styleforshoes

very nice and useful tool. definitely trusted and recommended, solved my problem on currency conversion!