Currency Converter Ultimate

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 30, 2019

Good app and all the features we need or our store. Accurate currency readings and up to date with currency updates. Recommended.

Lulu5FineJewellery
Turkey
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 30, 2019

i like it so much recomended app, it work great but i had some exprience already so i know this is great

Kitrest
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 15 days
October 29, 2019

CallCloud use this App to deliver customers the world's most affordable Travel SIMs (including eSIMs) to customer all over the globe. CCU is a great FREE App to enable you to present your prices in local prices to your customers. It has increased conversion rates, and saved us precious time in not having to deal with manually converting. Highly recommended!

CallCloud
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 29, 2019

I'm trying all the functionality of the app. I hope it works, very good reviews. I have a question, how many currencies can I add to the list?

Awesome OnlineStore
Time spent using app: 4 months
KILATECH replied October 29, 2019

You can add as many as you wish. :)

Edited October 29, 2019

Solid currency converter. was really useful. hoping to get great conversions with this app. thanks again.

Mi-Bacpac
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
October 29, 2019

This app is amazing it really helped out my store. Before using it my customers were confused on what was the currency difference but with this app my conversion rate has grwon a lot.

Batpod
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 29, 2019

Nice little app. Does what I need perfect. Didn't test it long enough though but seems good. Easy install

Little House of Beauty
Time spent using app: 24 days
October 29, 2019

I find it very useful to our website! It's easy to use and install. Would recommend to my friends definitely .

POMCH
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 29, 2019

The support team is really helpful, willing to solve all kinds of problems. Moreover, the app runs very smoothly. Loving this app.

Suri Paris
South Korea
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 29, 2019

Was having some issues with the app but seem to have figured it out. the app does seem to offer some great features

veganarmy