Currency Converter Ultimate

Auto Currency Converter & Switcher + Multi Currency Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

currency converter

buyk

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to convert currencies, and it's been helping us a lot. This app is very effective. Recommended for everyone.

sznstylez

This app is amazing. I honestly helps my conversion quite a lot, as i noticed that most of my customers are not US based. Highly recommend!

MyTeeth

Location Netherlands

Its a realy good app smf it boosts my conversions so you should realy use it and leave a good review

Pops&Go

Location Spain

I used this in my stores and works too nice and minimalistic. I recommend you to install this app

voalaa

Time spent using app About 1 hour

works well so far. will explore some more with other themes and make a final recommendation. stay tuned

Pet's Nails Grinder

Location Austria
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Great App. Really nice and minimalistic design. I just love it how easily it can be installed in your store.

styleforshoes

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 2 months

very nice and useful tool. definitely trusted and recommended, solved my problem on currency conversion!

sleeknstyle

Location Malaysia

Good App, I really love it, the interface is well designed and system is really good, im so glad i found this app

iLogik Shop

Location India

Great app, easy to install and automatically converts the currency. Easy installation steps. Recommended.

HapSeed, LLC

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app but wish the initial limit was higher. Small code changes. super easy setup. Keep up the good work. Support team is very quick and helpful.