SmartCS: Currency Converter

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Price: Free
Show the currency switcher on the frontend

Gron White

Great app! Super quick support from Thierry. I highly recommend this app.

Ethically Clothed

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great service as so many other people have said. I normally don't leave a review saying the same as so many others but in this case they deserve the extra vote for 5 stars!

Future Of Cleaning

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Unbelievable service! I changed my theme and when I wrote to the support, they immediatley wrote back and got onto it for free.. All within the day I wrote to them.

Feltonphotography

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Incredible service and customer support! The app also looks great on the site.
Superb - many thanks :)

Mothercot

Location Singapore

Extremely fast and helpful customer service. Easy and seamless integration and support was very quick to act on requests. Got really prompt responses from my emails and usually only to tell me that they've already solved the issue.

Speedcubeshop

Just got this app installed and it seems to be working great! Customer support was extremely helpful setting this up and getting it to my exact specifications!

Dubster

Location United Arab Emirates

Works exactly like it should - and the support team sets it up for you, so it's completely hassle free! Thanks

Lazy Francis

Location Latvia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, very useful for our international clients. Fantastic customer support. They've done all the tricky set up themselves, so we can just use it very user friendly. Well done guys!

Modmygame

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

This has to be the most pleasant experience I've ever had dealing with the staff at Secomapp. They're friendly, professional and offer an excellent service in free setup, they do all the hard work!

Couldn't be anymore happy!

Best app in the market!

Missrayyan

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very happy with their service. Managed to solve some of the issues i have in the beginning.