SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Fike Swim Products Uk

Thierry was very responsive and set it up exactly the way I wanted it.

Koen Van Damme Architectural Photography

Very pleased with the prompt service of Secomapp. The app works fine and the custom service is top.

Primewines

Really great app. Very attractive currency icons. Clean code, fast installation and superb support.

We tried the similar freebie apps but customers were still confused on currency options. Not with this.

Worth every penny.

Kristin Perry Accessories

Great app! Definitely a must for anyone wanting to reach international markets. The customer service was great, set up was a breeze. Thanks!

Parlanti Passion Europe

The app works great and Thierry customized it exactly how we wanted it for our store. I am happy. :-)

Diivya Hira

The support team has been a great deal of help. Very happy with this app because of the service.

Thank you!

Bargains World

What an amazing service! Thierry got back to me and set the app up really quickly although it is 2AM EST. Really impressed. Also, the app is fantastic! I will take a look at their other apps also. Absolutely recommended.

Marvellous Mirrors International

We really love the app! The lay-out is great and there are several options to choose from.

Also very happy with the fast and excellent customer service. We truly recommend this app!

Tranquilotea

Thierry, is one of the most helpful people we have dealt with on the Shopify app store. He is professional, prompt, and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Thierry!!

Orstar Sunglasses

I am very pleased with the product and the service that I have received thus far. Anytime I required assistance, they were there to help. Definitely recommend this app!