SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Just Riding New Store 2017

I have used this app for around 3 years.. on our first web site and on all 4 after this. Thierry is amazing, he customised the look of our menu over and over again until we were completely happy. Great communication, Great App.. It is simple it is all about the service. I am very happy. :-)

Tsupshop

i would highly recommend to use this app, excellent support team as well

Selfishme Store

Great customer service/support!

Vbrave

LOVE IT! Great Customer Service.

Mg007

Extremely useful app, great for customers.

Supakitco

This is such a great app - it does everything I want it to. But the very best thing about it is the customer service. They went above and beyond to integrate the app with my theme and to get it working perfectly on desktop and mobile. I can't recommend highly enough!

Ferrowatches

Great service and app. Makes everything easy for our clients. Using this in both our websites
www.ferrowatches.com
www.bovarro.ch

Genuineblox

I switched my theme today and needed help to update currency switcher with my new theme. Louis responded to me timely again and now I have a working website with good multi currency feature. What a relief! (he was also very responsive when he helped me set up currency switcher with my old theme) Awesome service!

Entree Lifestyle

excellent customer service they helped me get the application running fast and looking good. we had to make some adjustments so it looks good on desktop, tablet and mobile.

app works very well no problems!

Mia Alessandra Jewelry

Working very good, helpful support team :)