Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Basics Equestrian

I needed a bit of assistance setting up my options + Infinite Options was incredibly helpful! I love how the options look on our website - thank you Infinite Options!

Holland Bloemen Markt

Great App that does for me what it needs to do, create xtra options on product pages and cart pages. Support is good and fast!

Dorveille

The support team is incredible and really responsive! I do think the process of implementing 'options' could be more user friendly and lay mans. This app could improve its UX design and better pictorial examples of what everything will look like in the end.

Sonoran Scents

I recently reached out to Infinite Option support via CHAT. Mandy H was the bomb! For every problem I had, she had a solution. Courteous, knowledgeable, and PATIENT with my questions. Thank you, Mandy H and Infinite Options for helping me keep my business website on the rails!
-Derek@SonoranScents.com

Eleanor's Bows & More

I liked that it was easy to add the personalization option but I have yet to figure out how to charge an additional fee for the extra personalization option.

たにくっしょん® - (TANICUSHION®)オフィシャルショップ

The level of support team is perfect. they respond me within one hour.
If they would have picture options, movie options, style templates, and checkboxes with picture, the level of product will be perfect.

Pawsome Treasures

It can certainly do the job, even complex jobs. I look forward to the evolution of the user interface though - would love to be able to manage my hundreds of variables more easily, bulk upload, back them up, download, check for accuracy etc

Banglez

I love the customer support for this app, the agents were very helpful and talked me through testing as well as setting up. That alone is the best reason to choose this app! This app has been very helpful in creating options for products. The reason for my 4 stars is I'd like to see more customization options tot be competitive with other apps.

The Sassy Southern Belle

The app is exactly what I needed for a unique inventory control option. It was a little difficult to navigate at first, but the support team did an excellent job explaining everything to me!

Beautiful M~Perfections

Awesome customer service and a friendly team that communicates with you every step of the way and helps to make set up very easy. Wonderful team and I would definitely recommend the app. Retera Howell