Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

stromforsoutdoor

I used Infinite options to create custom checkout fields for various products. It's a versatile app that is fairly simple to use. I really liked their customer service.

Bold African Queen

It offers a lot for being free. The loading time could be improved, but it adds a lot of capabilities I didn't have before I got this app.

The Peach Builder Co

Awesome app for free and very functional. Incorporates well with Shopify's automated discounts. Would give it a 5-star if you could edit the style a bit more

That Jerk Werk

I have been using this app for about a month now and it really works well with my store and the products that sell. Once you figure out how to use it then the options become infinite!! Great job!!

Mad Eye Gifts

Great app at allowing multi options. We use it to allow for personalised products, fits in well with the theme.
Lost a star as sometimes the information doesn’t pull through and we have to contact the customer, which isn’t the best.
Easy enough to install though, and we can do other work around if needed. Thanks from Mad Eye Gifts Team.

April 10, 2019

Hi Team,

​Thank you so much for being a member of the ShopPad family for so many years!

To resolve the issue with your slight delay before your options display on your product page, we recommend you add this snippet of code: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/109-decrease-infinite-options-load-time.

It will help prioritize Infinite Options as one of the first apps that load on your page.

To resolve the issue with not always receiving customer selections, we recommend that you disable any quick buy buttons on products that use Infinite Options, these buttons will bypass the product page and any customization fields so the product is added directly to cart.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if you would like our help adding the code for faster loading and we will be happy to help!

Team ShopPad

Instants Plaisirs - Bijoux

Thank you for the app, it works very well, but, we can not modify the spacing between 2 lines of options that we find too close :(

Astrodurance, LLC

This app helps a lot as we have a larger amount of variances for size and color options than Shopify will allow. They need a way to add sku numbers for every item.

Fair Dinkum Dogs

I like this app. I wish it allowed customers to upload a photo to their orders also. I really hope that I can continue using this app

Clean Eating Club

I added an add-on on the products. Alan was fantastic today to help me do that and then it seemed to be glitching so Logan fixed it for me. They were both top notch. I was very impressed with their knowledge and customer service. It would be nice if i could have added this feature on in the cart.

Lex Altern