Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dandy Sloth

The app was easy to set up and implement and the support staff were very quick to respond to any issues and were extremely helpful

Sello Ocho

They have the best customer service!! I'm delighted with how fast and effective they solve your doubts and problems. If you're not a very logic person like me, they support you every step of the way . I highly recommend it!!

Wildflower Glitter Co. LLC

The customer service is stellar! I contacted via chat, someone was available right away and fixed the coding in about 5 minutes!

La Miss Accessoires

cette application est très bonne . vous pouvez avoir un large choix de personnalisation. et le support est la pour vous

Bet and Rose Body Care

Needed help with the design for my product options and Mandy completed my request pronto and to perfection. Thank you Mandy!

Superharnais™

Comme je débute dans le ecommerce, pour l'instant je dirais que c'est bien, je donnerai mon avis lorsque je connaître un peu mieux le produit.
merci

CopaCannaba - Custom Resin Products

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH. Wow, where do I start. This solved all of our product variant issues in one simple install. We chose to have the installation completed by the team. SEAMLESS. The instructional videos were certainly helpful, but the tool was intuitive enough to make it easy to learn. I loved the experience the team provided. Absolutely one of the best!!!

Simon & Monet

The Customer Service Team at Infinite Options has been outstanding. My concerns were quickly addressed, and I am very satisfied. Annette did an excellent job in assisting me with my layout. I would highly recommend the app, but more importantly, the Customer Service Team behind the app is what makes the difference.

Maven Outdoor Equipment Company

This app is great for the custom engraving part of our business. Every time we've had a problem with the way it integrates or operates on our site I've gotten quick help from the support team.

Everlasting Blooms Vic

Really impressed with how easy this app is to use. I have no IT background, but was able to include all the necessary product options to my product listings. The support team is amazing, helpful and super fast at replying emails. Welldone and keep up the excellent work team ❤️