Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Stormy Knight

I used this app to allow me to add a whole new product range that needed bespoke fields. I've only just launched but it's doing everything I want it to and looks great. I can't fault the customer service from the app team, helping me with suggestions and coding to get set up on my third party theme (which made things less straight forward). They've been really helpful and very quick to respond. Would highly recommend!

SPICETUB

App works great, easy to install and use and customer service is impeccable and super quick! Highly recommend!

Crafty Ramen Market

Ahn was able to help me with some integration issues with the app quickly and effectively! So far, this app is working wonderfully for our needs.

YT BUREAUS

Super help with everything! Reply quickly! And great employees, they are very nice. Really recommended.

Baking Institute Retail

Just installed the app and needed some help. Customer support was on the ball and helped me quickly. To me, that's the most important thing with Shopify apps. Good support is everything.

Natural Zen Home Fragrance Studio

I was having issues getting this to work with my theme and the support hopped on as a collaborator and got it working all within minutes. Fabulous!!

Yvonne's Vegan Kitchen

This app is wonderful and crucial to my business. Mandy is so helpful and is able to be reached very quickly.

GenWooShop

Easy to use overall. I was able to create color swatches by watching and reading the tutorials. I had some issues with css code when I wanted to add text with hover to the color swatches. I contacted the team and Matt responded and helped me solving the problem quickly. He also recommended another app when I inquired about some other needs.

Ninjasticker

Holy cow, lightning fast chat response with an actual human! Excellent support! Great job, keep on killing it!

Pro-techmarine

They answer really fast to emails and try to help the best way they can. They offer a bunch of different ways to fix small issues, and really, they are super nice!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 315 316