Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Kootenay Co-op

We love this app. It does literally give you infinite options! The support team has been great at responding to our requests and resolving any issues we were experiencing.

MINTEYE

I used this APP. Melannie will patiently help me answer any questions. I appreciate their service attitude

Vanbase

Excellent support with amazingly quick responses. Love having this app to further personalize products.

Veterinary Emergency Group Shop

We used this app for multiple stores. Infinite Options is very intuitive and streamlines our customer/product data process. The customer support is some of the best you will find on Shopify!

Red Bird Gifts

This is an outstanding app. We sell customized products with way more variants than Shopify can handle. Our only regret is that we waited this long to get it. We used the Expert Install Service which was well worth the small fee. The app is very intuitive. The ShopPad team is super responsive. We needed a bit of help to get the customized options right and the ShopPad team understood immediately what we needed and took care of it. Thank you Aaron, Christian, Glecy, Mandy and Santiago!

dalygoodsco

Great app. Did exactly what I needed/wanted. Install team was super helpful to get it to match my theme exactly. Definitely recommend.

Rover Store

This app has helped us expanding into merchandise categories that allow personalization. Their support team is amazing, and are super fast to respond!

ANY CAR SEAT COVERS FOR CARS, TRUCKS, VANS & SUV’S

I can use some training, but what a great app! I will definitely refer your app to my friends. Thank you

The Snail Mail Company

This app has made shopify so much easier for us and more user-friendly for our customers. We have so many customization options now. And the support is awesome! We used their expert installation and were so pleased! Would recommend.

David Francis

Infinite Options is the perfect app. Not only for the functions but also for the support. Their support team is very knowledgeable, competent and quick in responding. Esteban, Christian and Glecy were all very helpful in helping me re-configure my swatches in my new website theme. Highly recommend this app. It never fails and looks fantastic.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 351 352