Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

ClothingPrograms

I use this app on multiple stores, it works great for ALMOST every situation. My only complaint is that there is no file upload...if you need this functionality one work around is setting up an iframe for a Google Form submission, or simply using another app.
The team is also great, they respond quick and have fixed any issues within hours of the request.

SJÖ Flora

I had a great experience using Infinite Options by ShopPad. The setup was easy and a lot of things are automatic by using tags. It's totally worth spending extra to hire expert to set up other coding stuffs and most importantly making the appearance match with the theme. A huge shout out to Mandy Hom who had adjusted all the appearance based on my perfectionism and OCD requirements. I have to say that it seems very common sense to her that how things would appear aesthetically pleasing on the website. Not everyone can have this art sense. I am absolutely happy with how things turn out! Thank you!

That's A Cool Tee

At all the apps I use, this one is by far the best! With the help of this app, I'm able to offer my customers options that they normally would not find on any other website. I Absolutely love this app and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Illuminated Faith

The staff is extremely helpful in helping me design my options page. Prompt and went step by step...

Building Blocks GB LTD

Let me start by saying was not looking so much for a bundle app but a way of adding variant so google did not say how is this twice as much as the advertised price. The app nearly let me do this but the customer could only choose more than 1 in cart and I wanted them to choose on the product page thus getting away from variants.
The app was very well thought out but I had to insert code which they helped with so that went well but should have been automatic. To use the app I had to watch video after video to fully understand the app they need to refine just to a few clicks a lot of app developers forget how little store owners know when starting out. Yes, good app in time it will be a great app

Memelou

The customer service is fantastic on this app. I am not tech-savvy in the slightest and Mandy H helped me solve my issue in no time. Excited to see the full potential of this app.

Platter Up Co

Special shoutout to Romar from the Infinite Options team for getting my coding issue fixed within minutes. I have had absolutely no problems with this app and it has helped streamline our website and customer experience ten fold. We are over the moon and so impressed.

Knitwise, Inc.

ShopPad's products are good, the price is fair, the customer service is good, I would strongly recommend you to try it out if you want to customize your store.

The Art And Framing Company

Great Customer Service team. We have a number of ShoPad apps and we are happy with all of them. The app is intuitive and easy to use

Erlinghagen Design

After Shoppad people have installed Infinite Options in my main Theme instead of a backup, I have tested it and wasn't satisfied with the possibilities, I have requested via emails to all email address ever sent to me several times to delete all inserted codes. There were zero replies and the code is still in my Theme.
Very disappointed in the way that works with them. Money rules?
Be aware of this, when you decide to go for a trial install.