Infinite Options , 3,909 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable product options, ideal for businesses offering custom work. It's praised for its live chat, efficient support, and ability to create add-ons and adjust prices. Despite occasional performance issues, these are typically resolved quickly by the support team. The app integrates well with other apps and themes, and is valued for its affordability and personalization features.

March 1, 2024

Absolutely garbage. Everyday there is something wrong. One day the price’s dont change, one day the text in the box aren’t centered, and today all the options disappeared.

It’s affecting our business. Moving on to a different app.

Klondike AC
24 days using the app
November 28, 2023

The best service and quick. We send a question and the answer and solution was fast and friendly. This app is a great option for add options and terms to your store. Recommended.

La Libretería
Mexico
Almost 4 years using the app
December 14, 2023

What an amazing app! I've been in need of ShopPad's Infinite Options solution for years and am so happy to have recently found it. Also being able to use IO for add-on products was an unexpected bonus and the conditional logic functionality prevents things from looking cluttered and definitely helps to foster a more professional vibe on my product pages. Lastly, Kelly F. and the other Customer Success Specialists at ShopPad are very responsive, remarkably patient and kind and go above and beyond to address my needs whenever I have to reach out to them! Thanks ever so very much y'all!!

Jorie Breonn
About 1 month using the app
February 5, 2024

Great support! Highly recommend

Ultimate Arcade Room
9 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Great and fast customer service!

JÄGEAR
7 months using the app
December 13, 2023

bad customer service. they dont even check before deploying css on the website. the option is going out of the screen. What a bad service and bad app. Ridiculous and frustrating.

HATKE BRIDE
Over 1 year using the app
November 29, 2023

Great customer service! I received an email asking if I needed any help... well I did, so I emailed them. They came straight back with a bit of CSS I that I needed. I couldn't make work, so I contacted them again and they were able to do it for me! So much time and effort saved. Worth the money knowing that there is an actually human to speak to if I need any more help!

Handmade by Zara
2 months using the app
December 11, 2023

This app is all that it is hyped up to be and more! Easy to use, 14 day trial, up and running in just a few minutes, I really have nothing to complain about. Shopify told us that what we wanted to do was not possible but after working with crew at Infinite Options my shop is up and running quickly and met all of out requirements.

Special thanks to Abby who supported me and helped me it happen. Thanks for what you do!

Linen Avenue
7 days using the app
December 15, 2023

Very helpful and responsive customer service and a very useful app for our store

Craighill
11 months using the app
November 16, 2023

i had an issue with the product add on not working and they fixed the issue within 1 day! i could not be happier with the customer service. thanks so much! i’m

Cattle Pup Co.