Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Valley Forge Millworks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really nice tool and not too difficult to learn and manage for someone that's not terribly savvy with this sort of stuff. In addition to being a great add-on for Shopify, they have an incredibly responsive tech support team. I don't think I've ever waited more than 10 minutes for a response when requesting help.

MINTPAGES

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

I really think it's an amazing app, very complete and easy to use !! And the support team always very helpful.

bgfpremiumblanks

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Useless, very limited options. and instead of giving free support they are asking for $20 to setup. come on!!

Laserforge Miniatures

Brilliant app that allows you to add literally infinite number of options to your listings.
However; one point it falls down on for me and where it loses a star rating is that it doesn't allow you to set varying prices or SKUs for all of the different options in an option set. If this feature could be added, it would be absolutely perfect.

KiKi Prints

Time spent using app About 3 years

Amazing app. We have used this for at least 18 months to customise our store and it works well everytime. Recently we changed our theme and needed to update the style of the options (as they did not match). We contacted ShopPad for help and received a reply quickly. They were happy to help. I am very grateful for the support they provide and would really recommend this app. The features are great and the amazing customer support is a bonus.

The SockShoes

Aside from the app doing exactly what I need it to do I just want to add that I receive incredible service from the team running this app. Highly recommended.

Done Tag

Time spent using app About 2 months

Brilliant. I am by no means a programmer, but I found this app easy to use. There are some useful installation guides (including videos) and the support team have been fantastic. Mainly though it gives you massive potential for product options, which is what you want!
=:)

Wested Leather Co

Time spent using app 1 day

I now have this great app installed on both my shops and I have to say I am very impressed with team behind this app.
I would highly recommend Infinite Options to anyone who needs this type of app.
Thanks Guys.

Babe & Butcher

Great app for additional product customizations / variants. It's pretty user friendly and their support team is quick to respond!

voleastore

Location Spain

La aplicación cumple todo lo que propone y es muy intuitiva de usar. Tenia un problema para configurarlo y Ivonne del departamento de ayuda me resolvió el problema de manera eficaz y rápido. Recomiendo esta aplicación si necesitas hacer bundles específicos.