Infinite Options , 3,917 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that allows for the addition of diverse product options, ideal for businesses with custom work or varied product ranges. The app's efficient customer support, regular updates, and compatibility with other apps and themes are highly praised. Its conditional logic functionality keeps product pages tidy and professional. Merchants also value the ability to create add-ons and adjust product page prices based on selected options. Many recommend this app for its affordability, versatility, and excellent customer service.

April 24, 2024

Some of the best customer service I have ever had. The app is brilliant, but the people behind it are even better! Thank You Emily you have been amazing today :-)

224 DIGITAL
9 months using the app
February 27, 2024

Emily was a HUGE help in getting the app installed and working correctly! Such an amazing job, which I would have contacted before spending the time trying to get it just right!

JayJ's Custom Tees
5 months using the app
February 26, 2024

Been a huge help having infinite options in my store. Customer service is great and handles any questions or concerns quickly!

Junky Lux Boutique
About 3 years using the app
March 28, 2024

Great app with a ton of options to customize products and helpful support if you need it.

Leilanis Attic
Over 1 year using the app
March 15, 2024

At first glance it's perfect, but in execution this app has two serious flaws.

First, there's no built-in way to bulk export the order data gathered with Infinite Options. So unless you're painstakingly filling orders one at a time, fulfillment requires a second app.

Second, at any time, the customer can remove a paid add-on from their cart, but the parent product will still display as ordered with the add-on. When it is that easy for customers to order products they haven't paid for, then I can't take this as a functioning app for selling things.

There are "workarounds" for this second issue listed in support articles, but they do not work.

Shapeshifters
9 months using the app
January 25, 2024

We have happily used Infinite Options for a long time but an issue recently developed way beyond my skill set (which admittedly is low when it comes to stuff like this). After wasting most of the morning trying to figure it out, Jordin S. easily fixed the problem in no time via chat. Thank you!!!!

Sunshine and Ravioli
Over 6 years using the app
April 17, 2024

I have enjoyed this app. It accomplishes what I wanted done in my store. It, in my opinion, is not the easiest app to navigate, but thankfully, the staff is amazing. Each time I came back with another question, they walked me through it and corrected my errors.

My Perfect Dress Store
16 days using the app
March 19, 2024

Really impressed with the level of support given while I was testing this app. They set it up on a dummy theme so that I could set up my option sets and make sure everything worked before going live. Questions were answered promptly and nothing was too much bother.
The app works great, just what I wanted!

LaVidaLoca Jewellery
15 days using the app
April 27, 2024

Only issues with this personalization app. It isn't compatible with LITERALLY anything and support "cannot do something about it"...

What am I paying for then?

Go with another app if you have the choice you will regret installing this one

flawluxe
Germany
6 months using the app
March 15, 2024

Highly recommend Infinite Options.
Just what I needed, an easy to install product options app, with well thought out features, excellent support and customer service.
I give them 5 stars!