Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Virtue Cards

A little tricky at first, but I reached out for some custom CSS so we could make this work with the theme we were using and it was so easy. Thank you for the awesome customer support!

Dariya

The Help i got from Abby was outstanding, great communication, detailed emails, links and information provided was outstanding.

Courtney's Cat Shop

I used this product to add lines for personalizing items on my products page. This app was very easy to use. They also offer short help videos, if you need help. Or will do it for you, for a fee of course. I recommend this app. It did exactly what I needed it do and looks more professional that customers using the " add to notes" on the cart page.

Waterstone Creations

I needed a little help getting it to work with my theme, but customer support was really great. They got the issue fixed and it works fine now.

Sacha & Co

super useful for if you have personalized items for sale. Customer support is excellent and very patient with the techie challenged

All Tire Supply

Very useful app. We have been using this for years without any bugs or glitches. And when we do run into something their support is also as reliable.

MyPosterPet

Great support team! Helped within an hour of requesting and set up the app exactly the way I wanted it.

Gracies Little Garments

I love all the options I can add to my product listings. It gives my customers a wider selection for customizations!

Electricbikepros

Great app, Infinite Options really means infinite options, thank you Abby for your help. This is the app your looking for.

Mrs. Turbo's Cookies

OMG! I cannot say enough good things about the customer service they have provided and continue to provide. Very responsive to questions or to help with little tweaks. Highly recommend if you need an app for multiple variant options.