Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

freedomsigns.shop

These people are great! In this world, it's rare that when you ask for help, you actuilly get it. Can't say enough good things about them and their support team. Now, their app is awesome as well (coincidence?). The app gives me the freedome to customize a nice product and make it great!

Massage Warehouse

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app that does exactly what we need. I had a technical issue and Santiago resolved it completely in under 24 hours. Thank you!

Brenda's Schoolwear

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Superb app, been using a few years now, so simple and effective, plus the support team is very fast, massive props especially to Glecy!

Duck Barn Interiors

Excellent for personalised options on our site. Swapped from a different App and this one works a treat! Thank you.

MINIPIU

Location Spain

Equipo de 10, ayuda rapidísima a integrar en nuestra web. Muy contentos con Infinite Options. Me ayudaron en todo momento

The Blissful Dog

Time spent using app About 5 years

This app has been a game-changer for us. It is like they looked in my mind (yikes), saw what I needed for our website, and made it work! We have hundreds of products that use the app and it has been great from the start! I have to share...after some updates and who knows what we hit a blip. Shopify was great, as usual, but sent us on to Infinite Options for a definitive answer. After digging, scratching our heads, and digging deeper, I thought I figured it out and contacted Infinite Options. Annette helped me and jumped in and fixed what it was! The music to my ears was that I was right, I was giddy with having our site fixed AND being officially told I was RIGHT. She was great and definitely earned my Tech Support Hero Award. I could tell their company cares about helping us have successful businesses! Thanks again, IO!

DezLin

The app is a great idea however in real world it doe not function well. It constantly disconnects and stops adding products to the customers carts even though the products are clearly checked. We have had multiple talks with them and the issue keeps persisting. They will fix it and then it doesnt work again. We dont know whos fault it is or why this keeps happening but we are losing thousands a month because of this issue to include customer service complaints where the customer thought an item was supposed to arrive, If this issue gets fixed we will consider updating this review

October 25, 2022

HI DezLin Team,
I am very sorry that you experienced a continued issue with bundled products.
Our support team was able to assist with additional troubleshooting to resolve the issue. If you continue to experience any other issues with orders or update your theme, please notify our team immediately so we can help.

(-Annette, Director of Customer Success)

Eden Garden Jewelry™

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 years

Very useful app and a perfect team helping with any issues or questions in extremely fast manner. Thank you for the great job!

Vice Sport

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I only use this app for 2 of my products as shopify doesn't provide enough options. Works well, my one niggle is that it can take a few moments to load the options on the page which doesn't make for a completely a seamless experience. Overall easy to use, set up and their customer service is great.

October 25, 2022

Hello team!
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your honest feedback.
We recommend that you follow the steps in this document to remove the slight delay before the options display: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/109-decrease-infinite-options-load-time or reach out to our support team (Contact@theshoppad.com) and we will be happy to help add the code through a collaborator's request.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Mon Joli Détail

Location France

This application is really AMAZING. I swear! This application has solved my problems and it has improved my online store! The advisors are very helpful and responsive! Joan answered my questions qualitatively and quickly! He provided me with the help I needed. I am loving my experience with Infinite Options no cap! I will definitely continue to use this application, it is worth it! Thanks to my friend Ricky for recommending it to me. Best regards!!