Infinite Options , 3,888 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to add customizable options to products, leading to increased sales. It's praised for its efficient performance, compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes, and seamless integration with other apps. The customer support team is highly commended for their quick and effective service. Some merchants suggest improvements like a font preview feature and variable pricing for different options, but the sentiment is generally positive.

February 4, 2024

Infinite options delivers the features my business needs to operate on Shopify. Highly customizable and incredible customer service. Love!

National Miss Amazing Summit Store
3 months using the app
November 21, 2023

I love this app! It is fairly easy to use, but the customer service is top tier and they always guide me through any issues I may have. Highly recommend this app to give your site and products infinite options!

katieclark
9 months using the app
December 13, 2023

bad customer service. they dont even check before deploying css on the website. the option is going out of the screen. What a bad service and bad app. Ridiculous and frustrating.

HATKE BRIDE
Over 1 year using the app
December 11, 2023

This app is all that it is hyped up to be and more! Easy to use, 14 day trial, up and running in just a few minutes, I really have nothing to complain about. Shopify told us that what we wanted to do was not possible but after working with crew at Infinite Options my shop is up and running quickly and met all of out requirements.

Special thanks to Abby who supported me and helped me it happen. Thanks for what you do!

Linen Avenue
7 days using the app
January 9, 2024

App functions just as we needed and their care team are phenomenal - very quick response and always had a solution when we wanted to make some small changes.

Palas Jewellery
12 days using the app
November 9, 2023

Immediately helpful customer service. Crossing fingers using IO will launch our site into the stratosphere =)

Matthews Jewellers
Over 4 years using the app
November 13, 2023

Daniel was very helpful to edit the radio button to look like my other buttons!

Wedge Collection
Over 3 years using the app
January 20, 2024

Haven't worked with the app yet but the service and communication has been just great. Answered all my questions quickly and with information I could understand. Look forward to this relationship. Thanks

PORT ORANGE BASKETS & BLOOMS
3 days using the app
December 15, 2023

Very helpful and responsive customer service and a very useful app for our store

Craighill
11 months using the app
November 29, 2023

Great customer service! I received an email asking if I needed any help... well I did, so I emailed them. They came straight back with a bit of CSS I that I needed. I couldn't make work, so I contacted them again and they were able to do it for me! So much time and effort saved. Worth the money knowing that there is an actually human to speak to if I need any more help!

Handmade by Zara