Infinite Options , 3,756 reviews

4.8
February 1, 2023

Awesome App and help desk is amazing and quick to help. I will definitely use while using my shopify website.

CC Creations by Courtney
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 1, 2023

Super easy to set up and configure! Integrates seamlessly with our Store. Very helpful app for customized product options.

ExtendSim
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 31, 2023

Extremely helpful and readily available customer service. Always have had quick responses to questions we've had. Option sets are answering the needs we had for our site perfectly.

Would recommend this app!

Su Casa Shoppe
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 30, 2023

Bundles DO NOT integrate with inventory, so whatever is sold is not tracked or updated. This is an inventory management nightmare. Uninstalled for this sole reason. Other features seemed to work, but were not tested in detail by me.

Green Acre Homestead
Time spent using app: 2 days
ShopPad Inc. replied January 31, 2023

Hello Green Acre Homestead Team,

Products that are bundled to an option will be tracked in inventory along with the main product.

If you would like to test the app again in the future please reach out to our support team at contact@theshoppad.com and we will be happy to help install the app, answer any questions and ensure that the bundling feature is correctly tracking inventory.

Annette (Director of Customer Success)

January 30, 2023

Great app that allows for flexibility. Support is always ready to help out and were able to resolve issues right away.

nunchi
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 29, 2023

A must have for stores that have products that specialize in adding custom options. Our online store adds personalization to products and Infinite Options exceeded my expectations. The help documentation is also well maintained and easy to follow. Thanks ShopPad, you all did a great job with this App, well worth the monthly cost.

Mistletoe Memories
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 26, 2023

Hi there, I was told about this app and that it could be a possible solution to what I’m looking to do with my products. I need verbal guidance how to set this up. Can anyone contact me to see if this app is what I need. Thank you so much 760 801-9010

I could really use the support :)

PaulyJen
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 26, 2023

Super helpful people in setting this up in a new theme. Works great for our needs. Highly recommend.

PTFC Authentics
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 25, 2023

I am new to Infinite options and I am very impressed with this app and how easy the setup was having a 2.0 theme. I needed a couple of minor customizations to fit my website scheme and customer service was there to assist immediately. Their service was impeccable and quickly fixed my issue. I highly recommend this app and look forward to utilizing the multitude of options it has to offer to enhance my site.

TNT Sweets
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited January 23, 2023

These folks are great ran into a problem and it was fixed ASAP best service ever and truly a great app. Would dif recomend

Huckle Bee Farms LLC