Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Botanica Wellness Spa & Clinic

My friend told me about this app for my new website. I paid for the install and they were so quick and easy to communicate with. I am very happy with how it looks on my site. Thank you so much! Highly recommend.

Optioutlet

Mainly I use this app to make variant configurations while being on the product selection. The most incredible and useful thing is that you are now not limited to use only 100 variants per product, this was certainly a problem for me (in fact, I have single products that can have more than 2000 variants). Another important spec is that is fully adaptable to any theme so there is no problem on the page looking bad. Finally, what can I say about the customer support, by far is the best customer support experience I've had in my life; they answer very quickly to your emails (in fact, faster than me answering to them) and solve the problem in a matter of hours. I can't express enough how much I recommend this app.

Sacred Bond Jewelry

Best app for customization!
Super easy to install, does what it says and the best part is the AMAZING customer service.
Totally recommend!

One Fine Day Boutique

I was having difficulty adding the app to my store. I reached out for help and Abby was fantastic would highly recommend this app and the help you get is fantastic and also the additional tutorials.
Very happy

Blissful Little Home

So happy with this app, does exactly what I need it to do. And the customer support team, went above and beyond to help make some changes for me.

Hanglage - Das Weinregal

I needed some help in installing the app but the customerservice was very quick. The app is easy to handle and you can have a lot options for your product in different ways. The app is exactly what I needed for my shop. And the customer service which I used once more for sth special, worked fast.

Not Grey

The app works very well and is easy to use. Also, the customer support provided is very helpful and easy

Eclipse Chocolate

What a great support team! So grateful for their fast turnaround on tickets, whenever we need help with an install or a glitch.

Would love to see them offer a bit more depth of customization like Advanced Product Options does, so we could consolidate with one app.

HuckleberryBDA

Infinite Options enabled us to build out multiple option sets both with and without additional costs. There is a ton of additional functionality that we have not implemented yet but will 'grow into' as our online store develops. Support are professional and very responsive. Highly recommend!

Liam Nahun

I have been using this app for 2 years now for free and every time i need something fixed they do it in less than 3hrs! great customer service!