Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

The Islands - A Lilly Pulitzer Signature Store

I used this app to add embroidery options and gift wrap to our website. It was great because when I needed help they jumped in right away and amended the options. It is easy to use, offers everything you would need for monogram and embriodery etc. and the support is excellent. A++++

Shonovi Customs

Reliable support in the support box, answered all my questions and made small layout fixes promtly, which in return made my product pages stand out even more. Great app

Intricut Creations

Love all of the features to Infinite Options and how they are so easy to integrate into our website. We opted to upgrade to the new conditional logic and I couldn't be happier with it so far! Even better than the app itself is their customer service. I have yet to come across a question that they don't have a quick answer for, and they (specifically Mandy and Jordin) are always willing to help out with adjusting coding to suit your needs. Wonderful app!!

Custom Cordage

Need help with a new theme, radio buttons not appearing in set-up mode, needed to PREVIEW instead, Anh helped out perfectly! Thanks!

AA Vinyl Cuts

Just downloaded the app, so far super easy to use. And what is more impressive to me is how fast and helpful the team is. Mandy helped get my app running properly and even gave me some pointers to get the look I wanted.

Stitch NOLA

Super fast and helpful customer service! Thank you so much they knew exactly what was needed to correct my issue! Thank you again

The Daft Cow

Brilliant app! The service is amazing and they are so helpful and amazing to chat to! Would highly recommend for ease of use and service.

Raspberry Blossom

I have only recently started to understand the wealth of options this app allows you to implement and it is great. Have a great support team (shout out to Anh!) who helped with some tweaks to implementing multiple options on a single product. Would highly recommend.

Mustcake

This app doesn't cause page to load slow when integrate with theme, which is AWESOME! Not to mention support team is FABULOUS! Instant respond with instant changes while approached, great job team! Definitely value for money :) Thanks Mandy a.k.a Amanda for your assistance.

Twisted Sky Creations

Very wonderful customer service and the app is tricky but y'all are easy to work with! And unbelievably fast!