Infinite Options

Infinite Options

Built for Shopify

Reviews (3,935)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product listings with a variety of options, especially beneficial for customized items. Its conditional logic functionality maintains a professional look on product pages and integrates well with other apps and themes. The app is also praised for its competitive pricing and effective customer support, with team members like Daniel, Jordin S, and Emily F receiving specific commendations for their excellent service.

June 19, 2024

Doesn't work out of the box. Prices don't update when an option is selected. If you want to use an option with a price, you have to connect to an item and you can only use that item's price (no custom price / discount for it being an add-on). Even then, the price doesn't actually change - on the listing, the cart, or anywhere else once you've done so. You also can't hide the "option" item by unpublishing it or it won't work correctly. So you end up cluttering your cart with items that aren't relevant to customers and priced incorrectly as stand-alone items. It is laggy - front end and back end. Support is only available sometimes. Anything beyond the most basic functionality you must code through their API or pay someone else to code. I'm not sure what we're paying for.

Mechanical Keyboards
11 days using the app
July 17, 2024

very patient, kind and knowledgable.
Abby understood immediately what i was asking and immediately solved my problem with professionalism and kindness.

Jems by Juju LLC
5 months using the app
July 3, 2024

Overalls works okay. It would be easier if it would be possible to apply option sets to Shopify Collections, instead of manually entering every handle or adding new tags to products. Additionally, sometimes it pulls through multiple charges or no charges - it rarely pulls in just one charge (the appropriate amount).

CorvetteStoreOnline.com
About 1 month using the app
April 17, 2024

I have enjoyed this app. It accomplishes what I wanted done in my store. It, in my opinion, is not the easiest app to navigate, but thankfully, the staff is amazing. Each time I came back with another question, they walked me through it and corrected my errors.

My Perfect Dress Store
16 days using the app
April 27, 2024

Only issues with this personalization app. It isn't compatible with LITERALLY anything and support "cannot do something about it"...

What am I paying for then?

Go with another app if you have the choice you will regret installing this one

flawluxe
Germany
6 months using the app
May 22, 2024

Excellent customer service.

All Security Equipment
Over 3 years using the app
March 11, 2024

I've used this app for a few years now, and I cannot fault the ongoing service. The developers have been responsive with every query and adjustment I needed, including assisting with custom code when required. 5stars easily.

Studio Cakes
About 3 years using the app
March 28, 2024

Great app with a ton of options to customize products and helpful support if you need it.

Leilanis Attic
Over 1 year using the app
March 7, 2024

Would recommend. Fantastic customer service when I needed assistance moving the infinite options boxes below the Shopify variant boxes on my Minimal theme. A quick email to explain how I was stuck and within a matter of a couple of hours, the issue was resolved by the infinite options team. Thank you Emily and team.

Mollycat Studio
Over 2 years using the app
March 15, 2024

At first glance it's perfect, but in execution this app has two serious flaws.

First, there's no built-in way to bulk export the order data gathered with Infinite Options. So unless you're painstakingly filling orders one at a time, fulfillment requires a second app.

Second, at any time, the customer can remove a paid add-on from their cart, but the parent product will still display as ordered with the add-on. When it is that easy for customers to order products they haven't paid for, then I can't take this as a functioning app for selling things.

There are "workarounds" for this second issue listed in support articles, but they do not work.

Shapeshifters