Infinite Options , 3,891 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to add customizable options to products, leading to increased sales. It's praised for its efficient performance, compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes, and seamless integration with other apps. The customer support team is highly commended for their quick and effective service. Some merchants suggest improvements like a font preview feature and variable pricing for different options, but the sentiment is generally positive.

February 2, 2024

Great and fast customer service!

JÄGEAR
7 months using the app
October 31, 2023

Thoroughly recommended and support was extremely fast (a matter of minutes) for an issue that was my fault.

Created For Me Laser Engraved Gifts & More
About 3 years using the app
November 26, 2023

I think the app can be very good, it is running on my website and i'm trying my best to achieve what i would like ! But unfortunately the customer service is not even 0, since i have no answers since 6 days with multiples reminders. Very sad.
Paid 20$ for the so said " expert Install" job was done at 50% - had to add codes myself to have the options viewed in cart. Don't know how a lot of customers are happy with the customer service.

Luvea
Belgium
22 days using the app
September 21, 2023

This app makes it so we can have all the product options we need, it really is infinite. Their customer service is top notch. They reply to you in chat instantly and fix your issues so fast. I never worry about little bugs when we launch new products because they always help me get things perfect right away. Definitely worth every penny! Wish other apps had customer service this great! Keep up the good work!

Nony Design Company
Almost 3 years using the app
September 28, 2023

This app allows me the ability to add all the options I need for a business that is based off custom work. Incredibly user friendly, with step by step instructions and videos. And in the chance that you need help with something, the live chat feature is amazing with super fast customer support!

Jordin S with customer support was able to resolve my issue with something I had been stuck with in a quick, efficient manner! Thanks again!

Petals and Ivy Designs
About 2 years using the app
October 22, 2023

With a few hiccups along the way, I am now happy with this app. Rated 4 stars as I was told it could be 'custom coded' to include a font preview box and after spends many hours installing the app and converting my entire site over I was told actually that's not correct and font preview would only be achieved by purchasing another app. I don't have the time to convert to another app and hope that one day these guys will include a font preview option but I'm happy for now. Customer service is MUCH more responsive than the previous personalisation app I had and they have fixed a number of issues for me when I was simply enquiring about how to fix them so I appreciate this proactiveness immensely as it has saved me a lot of time. I also love that this app doesn't interfere with other apps (eg: JudgeMe) like my previous personalisation app did and it integrated really well with my theme. I definitely recommend this app if you want personalisation options, good customer service and an affordable app. Fingers crossed font preview is in their plans!

Meridian Etch
9 months using the app
October 31, 2023

We've had Infinite Options for a few months now. Customer service is amazing. Fixing and helping with any issues we've come up with. Highly Recommend!

515 Creative Designs
3 months using the app
January 29, 2024

Daniel with the Infinite Options app responded within seconds of getting on the chat box. I didn't install the app correctly (which was pointed out) and Daniel corrected the coding, and customized a few things to what I needed. Thanks guys!

Cheetah Pak
About 4 hours using the app
November 1, 2023

We were having an issue with the app working correctly with our theme, but Emily took the time to adjust the codes specifically for our theme and now it works perfectly. The communication was prompt and thorough. Highly recommend the team!

Millstone Market & Nursery