Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Little Gems Jewels

The app has helped me add all of the options that I need to my products and works really well. Support for the app is fantastic too. When I had a question Juan got back to me within 30 minutes and had already sorted out the issue. Thanks so much!

SableSol

I use this app so that my customers can add personalization to their orders and it does exactly what I need it to do. The customer service from the support team is excellent. I needed to make a minor tweak to a setting, but couldn't figure it out so I reach out to the support team (at 6:30am!) and someone responded to me within the hour and my problem was solved. Thanks Ivonne!

ODDLI INC.

I had initially hired someone to custom code an option for a text field into our site but this app works even better and has incredible customer service as well. I couldn't recommend it more highly!

TheHrdwood

Very fast and high quality support! Everything is great.
Very fast and high quality support! Everything is great.

Sparkle Monster

This app really helped me with my custom products that have a TON of options! The tech team is sooooo helpful and nice. They even went ahead and adjusted my swatches to make them appear nicer in my storefront before I could even ask them :)

Puffy Heroes

THIS APP IS AMAZING! The support team are so attentive and helped us with everything we needed. A**** WOULD RECOMMEND!!

Leluna Star

A friend has recommended this app for some time now and I finally got around to installing it. I had a few questions that were quickly answered, resolved and then they went above and beyond to get me the exact results that I was looking for. I am *thrilled* with their customer service and I am already planning on ways to utilize this app more in my store. Thank you!

Dotty Dolittles

I was extremely impressed with the help I received. Not only did they complete it for me and took away the stress, they explained how they did it and sent me information. It was super quick too. I was totally surprised and I won't hesitate to ask for help again. Thanks Kerry x

My Stick Figure Family Car Window Stickers

I accidentally uninstalled this fabulous app - Long Story - but the support to have it up and running again within 12 hours, (taking into account a large time zone difference) was amazing and i did not have to re enter anything, which i was panicking about. Excellent support highly recommended.

Phoenix Fitness

Although the app did not have the specific features I required for my shop, it was well built and the customer service was quick and very helpful.