Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Portfolio Pet

The workflow templates are such a game-changer. I was fumbling around connecting our orders to AirTable via Zapier for hours. Then, I discovered Mesa and its templates. Beep bop boop - a few clicks later and my whole workflow was done.

Made by Bo

Great app! The infinite team responded quickly and help set app the app with no hassles. They were very friendly and helped with all questions. Easy to use on the back end and product options look great on the product pages.

Apepak SRL SB

It was a little tricky to setup but the customer service was awesome: quick to respond and effective in their explanations. Thank you

Stori

Fantastic app - does everything I need it to do and is very easy to implement and use. Very easy to customise to integrate with my chosen theme and works perfectly every time. However, what really make Infinite Options stand out for me is the truly outstanding support. I had a couple of queries, more to do with my lack of expertise around Shopify rather than problems, but the support team dealt with my requests very quickly and professionally. Hats off to the team at Infinite Options!

Brighton House Decor

I added Infinite Options on Brighton House Decor and My Event Decor earlier this month, and wished I had done it earlier. It's so easy for customers to select their preferred colours, flavours, models, names and signage, saves them and me time, and I think it helps close the sale, too. Well worth it!

Catsy Cline Designs

This app was very user friendly. I found it easy to implement, and when I had a question the help centre was very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this app!

Guinness Storehouse

I asked for support regarding personalisation options and add ons. The team has been ingredibly helpful and succesfully implemente all my requests. Also, I received answers and solution super fast. Thanks to Santiago, Romar and Annette for the support.

Baby Eléonore

I just set up this app, it was very easy to do and if you need help the Expert Install has incredibly amazing customer service, they helped me within 24 hours. highly reccommend.

LifeSizeCutouts

I have just started using this app, setting up with the help of the developers. The experience has been very good, they are very responsive in following up requests. Very Happy!

DiraByDimple

I tried 3-4 apps for product variant and custom options, but everyone had a problem. One didn't work with discount coupons, another didn't open the cart tray and yet another didn't make it very intuitive on the cart page. I found Infinite Options to be really useful, and it takes care of all our needs as a modern store. Very simple user interface to add/edit options and works like a charm. I took the team's help for configuration, and they did an amazing job in a single working day. Thanks a lot, friends, and keep it up! Best Regards,
Sanchit