Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MyCityToGo

Location Germany

Die App ist prima und funktioniert problemlos. Der Einrichtungsservice hat alles zügig eingerichtet. Zum Anlegen der einzelnen Optionen muss man sich ein wenig konzentrieren, aber wenn man die Logik einmal begriffen hat, kann man das ganze Spektrum der App problemlos nutzen.

Mollie and Fred Gifts

Amazing customer service when I needed some help changing my gift wrap option. A great easy to use app, love it!

floconsport

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me create more variant for my product. Customer service is excellent. I reached out to them a lot to get started and I was amazed by the efficiency of their support team. I gave a 4 stars because the app si well developed but still misses some options in order to meet my needs such as the possibility to associate different prices and images to the options sets. Otherwise it's a really good app!!!

PIERCE

The app is great! It allows us to offer customization on our products that would otherwise be very difficult. There probably is no good way around this with any app, but I wish the payload weren't quite as heavy. However, it does a great job and offers a great chance for people to customize their products.

Zelaro

Location Germany

Wir nutzen es für unseren Onlineshop und es funktioniert sehr gut und die Möglichkeiten sind enorm. Man muss sich ein wenig reinlesen und fuchsen, aber wenn man versteht wie das funktioniert, dann hält einem nichts mehr auf. Auch bei Problem einfach den Service anschreiben über die Homepage und die Hilfe kommt megaschnell. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen. Danke

Twilight Fires

I've been able to customize my store thanks to this lovely app, it is really easy to set up compared to other apps out there, and the customer support is brilliant.

Fan Apparel

We needed this app as most do to bypass the 100 variant issue of Shopify. The product bundle option worked very well for us and I highly recommend it!

National Portrait Gallery Shop

We used this app to apply a personal message option on greetings cards, add a gift wrapping service and an upsell. It took a little getting used to, but found it very useful once we got the hang of it. The ShopPad people were super helpful when we got stuck too, so very pleased with the result.

Mémoires

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 years

We are using this app for custom wedding invitation. In 2 years since our store has open, the app did not have any errors and has helped us customize over 5000 orders. Recently we have updated our theme and the support was great in helping us reinstall the app and they even stylised the options to have the look and feel of our theme. Great work!

youarewicked

Time spent using app About 1 month

I just had it installed by the team - they were quick to respond and offer support. Wonderful group to work with1