Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ALDA Workshop

I used Infinite Options to expand on my variant options since Shopify caps you out at 100. The app is very easy to navigate and the support staff is fantastic. We love this app and use it on multiple websites.

La stanza nel bosco

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ho usato questa app prima in autonomia e poi avendo bisogno di assistenza mi sono rivolta al team di ShopPad, davvero competenti e veloci, mi hanno aiutato a sistemare diverse cose e a rendere la personalizzazione dei miei prodotti intuitiva e esteticamente in linea con il layout del mio sito web. Grazie! Consiglio vivamente!

Minkee Minky Fabrics Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Unbelievable service! Actioned my request and responded within minutes! If only everyone we dealt with was like this! Thanks, guys much appreciated!

JUSTVPositive

Best product options app on here. The option to make fields required works, which Is one problem I had with the other apps. A price option for like 100 products at 5.99 would be good, for those who don't plan on having many custom products. Also, The only things that would make it better, is that they should provide a starter css code for new people that aren't good at css. So they can start out with the options located in the right area and with proper spacing, and maybe a guide on how to change colors, e.t.c I had to use the google inspection tool, to figure it out. Overall this is the best product option app.

GT Stitchery

This app was a life-changer for us. We sell custom products and used to spend so much time communicating back and forth with customers to nail down exactly what they wanted. This app was easy to use and allowed us to put in tons of additional options to require the customer to provide as much information as possible - everything we need to know to make the item without communicating with the customer. When we have had occasional difficulties with certain things, the support has been fantastic. They get back to us very quickly and have gone in and made any changes we've needed to implement. Highly recommend this app and the Shoppad team. Awesome to work with. Very happy!

Princessly

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This the app you should always use when you have large amount of product options. It eases the entire process of creation to designing and to using! Highly recommended!

Wilde El & Co

Location Australia

Infinite options came highly recommended as an app to be able to add in things to orders such as personalisation and different product options. I had previously relied on the notes at checkout option but i think this is a way of making it easier for our customers to order our products and more transparent - also easier if they select multiple products and need multiple options or personalisations. I contacted the team to set this up correctly for me for the one off fee and it was done so quickly. They also responded to any queries I had promptly. Great customer service and a great app! Thanks team!

Scaled 3D

Great customer support! I had an issue with formatting my swatches to look good on my theme, but they happily went in and took care of that for me. I would definitely like to see a way to show the name of the selected color swatch somewhere on the screen, that way my customers know exactly what color they selected. Other than that, great app!

Little Gems Jewels

The app has helped me add all of the options that I need to my products and works really well. Support for the app is fantastic too. When I had a question Juan got back to me within 30 minutes and had already sorted out the issue. Thanks so much!

SableSol

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app so that my customers can add personalization to their orders and it does exactly what I need it to do. The customer service from the support team is excellent. I needed to make a minor tweak to a setting, but couldn't figure it out so I reach out to the support team (at 6:30am!) and someone responded to me within the hour and my problem was solved. Thanks Ivonne!