Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

unJAN

I am not sure how to use it I was gonna hire a pro for help so this review is basically a compulsory option

TroubleMaker Trading Company

The app was working fine but now I cannot access it. I click on it and nothing happens. Hoping to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Only Mine Jewelry

Plug-in solves many of my needs, during the installation I had a small problem immediately solved by the fast response of their customer care. Recommended

Oak Leaf Shoppe

I can't tell you how pleased and surprised I was to receive such wonderful help so fast! Jordin stayed in contact with me and went above and beyond what I was expecting! I love the look of my product page now. I couldn't have set up my website without all of the personalization options I need for my embroidery business. Thank you for helping me in about an hour do what I had tried to do in literally months. Thanks to Jordin, my shop will be up soon! :)

Gava

Excellent app that allows me the flexibility to sell the products the way I want. Super helpful team that assisted me to to tweak my theme to get it perfect, much appreciated!

Insideoutprinting.com

This app solved my issue of having variants over 100. It wasn't quite right at first, but the support has been great with helping me get to where I need to be.

Posy of the day

They are great when you need a hand to figure things out! App does what I need. Bit of a bummer that this review needs a minimum 100 characters, but i still think they deserve good feedback.

skinlabsdirect

We found the Infinite Options App very easy to install. We were up and running with all our information loaded and full functionality within an hour. It's doing exactly what we wanted. So happy to have come across this App. We would recommend it to anyone seeking product choices for the customer.
Skinlabs Direct Team

Adapt Tech Gem Inserts

Prompt customer service answered me within 30 minutes of contact. App included everything I was looking for for a great price. HIGHLY recommend if you need an extended warranty option or looking to upsell specific products

CoHo Bags

We have been using this app for a few years and have to say it's GREAT. We were having a problem with the way we wanted a option setting to work and they logged in and fixed it instantly.