Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Intention Capsule

I'm using Infinite Options to upsell a custom option for our product line. The integration was super straightforward and easy. The instructional videos and help section are incredibly helpful. I had one issue handling CSS styling with my theme and their customer support specialist, Romar, responded immediately with a fix. Highly recommend this!

Canvas USA®

Christian and the whole team area a great deal of help. Some of the best customer service I have expierenced. I would recommend this app to anyone

cedese&co

I use this app to give a personalisation option to my customers on my products. It’s super handy as they can add this option from each product page and it then attaches to the product in shopping cart. I had a small
Problem when I chose the wrong option when adding in another product to the option set, I emailed my problem (on a Sunday) and the lovely Santiago H replied to me in record timing and was so helpful and fixed my issue straight away! Great service.

everycake.co.uk

The app works well, it is easy to set up, the CS is responsive and the fix the issue but you have to give them a little bit of time, after everything is set up it works well, the only reason I a giving 4 stars is because for a products called infinite options and not having an option to upload files from a product order then is not so infinite so I will have to get another app which costs money and makes my web a but slower, I would even be happy to pay a bit more and have that option. other than that it works faster than other options.

MediaLight Bias Lighting

I kind of feel like this app is hampered by some limitations that are placed on it by Shopify, and as a result, it was not for me, but the team was helpful. Using the option that automatically added a second item to the cart made my orders and shipstation invoices messy, which increased packing errors and confused customers (customers can add a kind of product option that adds a second item to the cart, but they can remove the second item from the cart and the primary product still shows the product option). Hard to explain, but you'll recognize it when you see it. They made some changes to my cart to clean up what customers were seeing, but I advise you not to have anyone modify any of your themes without backing up first. I had so many apps modifying my themes, that I ultimately just started over with a new theme. Is this app to blame? Partly. But mostly it's Shopify's own limitations.

Titanium Archery Products

So far the app has been GREAT!! Seamless code integration for my Shopify store was provided to me (I chose to pay the ridiculously low fee of $20 to have them do it!) -- the product options available within the app are easy to use and very intuitively designed. THIS EFFICIENTLY BUILT APP OPENS UP A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES for Shopify store owners. The customer service that I have received has been stellar as well. I am quite pleased with my choice to add Infinite Options to the Titanium Archery Products Shopify store. A+

Beatrice von Knebel Doeberitz

The app is great and the service is extraordinary! I had some questions which were solved in no time. I would definitely recommend using this app and working with the team behind.

Oat Bespoke

This app is great so I can add multiple personalisation options to my products. Customer service is amazing too.

Sikania

We needed an app to add multiple product options in a very specific manner (not just color and size). After installing the infinite app, we did not like the way the options were displayed and searched help with the infinite app team to get the app correctly installed. Jordin S. helped us very much by installing correctly the app and by giving useful advice for alternative displaying of our options in order to fit our needs.
He offered his help as well for the future, so in case we will have other issues, we will definitely reach out. I especially like that there was no (at least not from our end) customization in terms of layout required. It fit right away our theme layout of the store.
Thank you very much!

REJOIESCO

Great app! Helped a lot as I am running a personalised gift store. Fast loading speed and helpful support staff! Would be better if they allow us to manually make amendments to the price of the 'add-on' tags white still syncing it to the inventory! Overall very satisfied with the app!