Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

The Charcuterie Co

The app was a great help - turned out to be a lifesaver for my store by enabling easy customization. I chose to engage the quick support team and they delivered superb quality work in record time, even working on a Saturday! A very happy customer here.

TROPPO

the app is very intuitive and easy to use, the technical service is excellent, very fast and efficient. I recommend it 100%

herbaitaliaonline.it

App utilissima per fare i kit ma il servizio clienti è eccezionale e supportivo molto velocemente. Se avete esigenze di fare bundle e kit la consiglio vivamente

The Dress Cleaning Company

works well, customer service is amazing helped me out when i didn't understand the issue, super quick. highly recommend!

Epistemix

Works as designed, needed to add some product options and this fit the bill. Had a couple problems getting this set up but I got there and so far it is working well. Like much of Shopify, the documentation is a little confusing. The customer service is amazing, though, which is why I rated this 5 starts. Quick responses to all my questions pointing me in the right direction, often to an existing article or post with sample code or how-to directions. Nice!

Concrete Countertop Solutions

Exactly what we were looking for in order to upsell compatible products. I was looking for something that would show a product image and this app allows you to upgrade a custom image swatch which worked nicely.

Sloth and Llama

I needed this app because shopify couldn't handle our customization options. This team is great! I needed a slightly modified version of one of their options and after discussing with support they offered to make the update for me. The support team is super responsive and responded to most of my emails within an hour. Thanks for the great product!

Hugg

The app works perfectly, and fits smoothly into our theme. Everything stays fast, and the app works smoothly. When we have questions, they are quick to help. Highly recommended for serious people.

Silverado Jewelry

We just switched over to Infinite Options from a similar, more expensive, options app and couldn't be happier with our decision. We have a lot of product customizations for our jewelry business, but this app handles just about all of them. While it is certainly a bit quirky at times, there is usually a way to workaround the problems that come up.
Our experience with the customer service staff alone has been reason enough for us to stay with this app. Whether we have an issue with code, or need advice on how to properly run an option set, their team is there to answer us in a timely fashion and will great detail.
We hope the app continues to grow and add functionalities (such as the ability to add files as an option) but in the meantime, we are very pleased with the product, and extremely excited to continue working with this professional and proactive company.

Jax and Ollie

I wasted HOURS installing/uninstalling the code snippet, changing the display option selections, disabling quick shop, editing the cart labels ect and still couldn't get it to work. Extremely frustrating and disappointing. One word: VELA. I did in 5 minutes on a free app what I couldn't do in 5 hours on a paid app. This may work for your theme but it certainly didn't work for mine.