Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Waterstone Creations

I needed a little help getting it to work with my theme, but customer support was really great. They got the issue fixed and it works fine now.

Sacha & Co

super useful for if you have personalized items for sale. Customer support is excellent and very patient with the techie challenged

All Tire Supply

Very useful app. We have been using this for years without any bugs or glitches. And when we do run into something their support is also as reliable.

MyPosterPet

Great support team! Helped within an hour of requesting and set up the app exactly the way I wanted it.

Gracies Little Garments

I love all the options I can add to my product listings. It gives my customers a wider selection for customizations!

Electricbikepros

Great app, Infinite Options really means infinite options, thank you Abby for your help. This is the app your looking for.

Mrs. Turbo's Cookies

OMG! I cannot say enough good things about the customer service they have provided and continue to provide. Very responsive to questions or to help with little tweaks. Highly recommend if you need an app for multiple variant options.

Stars Above Love™

This app is exactly what I needed for my personalized jewelry store. Not only is it versatile and easy to use but the support staff is absolutely remarkable. Anh, Mandy, Jordin and the rest of the team were able to help me set up various custom fields and dropdowns and stylize them to perfection. HIGHLY recommend this app if you're need additional input fields for your product page. Thanks again!

Mingle Online Store

Great app, quick and responsive and friendly customer service. Highly recomended.
Thanks carolina for your support

Fancy But Functional

I switched from another app - where I ran into some problems that bothered me - to this, and and I do not regret it at all. Works a lot better, fits into my theme seamlessly. I installed myself, but I ran into two small problems with the layout and the support helped me immediately, effectively and free of charge. Initially I was not very keen to dish out the monthly fee, but boy, it worths every penny.