Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

SavvyMade

I love that I can have infinite options, but I wish there was a way to attach individual prices to options without adding a whole new product.

Gia Roma

This app has everything I’ve needed for a long time for a lot of our listings and the add on option helps drive up cart value. Anytime I needed help the team was right there very quickly and helped out a ton. Highly suggested app!!! Check it out ❤️

Hairless Dog Brewing

We just started using Infinite Options and it seems to have a lot of potential. I'm not quite getting how to achieve the results I want with one required field, but that's likely due to my lack of time watching tutorials or asking Infinite Options customer support for help. However, 95% of what I needed is on our site and working and I am very happy to have found this solution.

CakeArtelier

The support has been strong and prompt, apps is also much more user friendly compared to other option apps.

nicetimesbakery

we've been running a local cake delivery service since the first scottish lockdown and had been updating (and deleting) the delivery dates manually at the end of every day and it was not a fun experience. the infinite options delivery date picker is legit the bee's knees and the customer service has also been amazing. the sole "criticism" would be that you can't specify an amount of a variant for a particular date but honestly that's just me nitpicking now.

Sunroot Gifting Co.

My favorite part about this app was the team behind it -- super responsive and went above and beyond to help me with my specific questions! Highly recommend.

Ecoset

It's a really simple app to set up and gets the job you want done with ease. Also their customer service is really good. I had difficulty setting up a personalise feature on our website, more to do with the product having multiple items. I contacted Support and Mandy straight away helped me set up exactly what I needed to do. She was super professional and friendly and very supportive and patient. We tried multiple personalisation apps on our site and we've stayed with Infinite Options because it does exactly what we need it to do on our product pages and the customer service is fantastic. Well done guys!

Urban Li'l

This app is useful for our business that offers customisation and offers free features beyond Shopify variant options. The customer support is prompt to respond and efficient and effective with their solutions.

MonogramsoffMainStreet

Best. Options. App. Ever. Ordering products from my business is a complicated process because each item can be customized a few different ways. Not only is this app nimble enough to build different sets of customization choices while maintaining the integrity of the UX, it was pretty easy and intuitive to work with AND the customer chat support is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this app for anyone with a customization business.

Little Colorado

Great customer service and ease of use! Very happy with the cost and this great team of people behind it.