Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Printery

All fields dissapeared for a couple of hours, they fixed it very late and caused us to lose a lot of money...

Roarcraft

All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Please support and inform us.
Customers don't complete their order without this custom fields. That crash cost me lots of money!

Reid's Distillery

App has crashed and needs to be fixed ASAP. Please communicate timeline for fix so that we can work with our customers

NELA GEMS

All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Nothing has been changed and I dont see any information that something happened on their side. Nobody is answering the email. We are already looking for replacement.
________________________________
It took about 3 hours for support to answer. All fixed now. Still lost some money, but thanks for help.

La Kenza

Dedicated fields to customize the product all of a sudden disappeared. I checked the code, it was still installed. Customer service responded after 6 hours. That was enough to cost me over $1,000.

When you work with professionals, you can't afford to have a customer service department working hours that are completely out of line with the rest of the world.

I lost a lot of money because of them.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

BC Racing Coilovers

This app works great and the customer service is top notch. Super fast help and the app has never had issues at all. I plan on using it on my other store now also.

Raine and Company Design

Customer Service was awesome! Helped me with my needs quickly and got my issued resolved right away.

Jewelry by Johan

Must-have app for our e-commerce custom jewelry store that hits Shopify's max 100 variants with just our ring sizes. Now, we can use it to also offer customers our many customization options for different ring widths, metals, material inlays, etc. right when they order! It will considerably reduce back-and-forth messages regarding custom options. Also, great customer service!!

BYSIMON SPA

I really like the app and the customer service is great! Even if i use the free versione, Abby help me soon!

NAP

I needed help adjusting the format of this app so that it would fit in with the style of my page. Jordin was so helpful and managed to make it look better than I could ever have imagined in about 5 minutes! Thank you so much.

I 100% recommend and wish I had got this app sooner! Great value for money.