Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Floor Studio NDSM

great app for adding options to your products! it has been a real game-changer for my webshop! recommended!!

Terrific Trends

I love the simplicity and functionality of this app. It placed options perfectly in one of my Shopify store's checkout page. When I added the app to a new store and new theme, the placement was not clear; it was confusing the way it showed up. I reached out to Abby, and they immediately made the changes I wanted. Now it looks just great. Terrific customer service, and fast response. Thank you, Abby.

The Healing Pear

I don't know what we'd do without this app.
Abby in their customer service team also helped us with fine tuning how the options look on our site. Highly recommended!

creativeclassroomtools

I was looking for a cost effective solution for personalizing some of our products. Decided to give Infinite Options a shot as the price point was good and the reviews were great. I had some issues getting the formatting to look right with my theme. The Infinite Options team jumped in and within a day had fixed everything - awesome support - great to work with!

Blush & Beau Co

Infinite options is a must have for every website. I truly appreciate the tech support team as well and their knowledge on the app, installation, and use. I highly recommend this app!

Run The Edge Store

Customer service was fantastic! Fast and friendly and went beyond what I expected! I would recommend using this app and if you have any issues they will help resolve them!

Little Days

Great app, very easy to use. And the support staff is so efficient and nice. Highly recommend this app!

Le Tropiques

I'm not tech savvy and this app helped me easily achieve what I wanted to add to my store. A huge plus was the quick and efficient support I received and speedy response which gives me confidence in knowing I can count on this app.

Made While They're Sleeping

I used this app to add options that my customers can select. It is very user friendly and the support from the team is brilliant. Thanks for a great app!

Paper Cadeau

I am updating our website and decided to use Infinite Options instead of another product option app. The developers have really helped me today getting it setup and it is terrific! Very easy to use and clean layouts.