Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

RunPups

I needed a couple of adjustments to make the bundles feature work correctly with my theme. Mandy was very helpful, and the issue was corrected quickly.

Wholesale Drapery Hardware

Used the expert service for both of my websites. Up and running fast with no problems. Easy to set up all the options we need.

Letterpress Soap

I needed this app to help manage monograms and other options to my product line. I also used their Expert Support to do the setup and everything looks good and works great. I highly recommend.

Wild Horizon

Well-designed, easy-to-use app with great support. Exactly what I needed to offer custom engraved products - thank you!

ThePuppyBay™

App works great! Support is also fast and amazing during the holidays. Thank you! I can recommend this app.

Efficient, easy help is essential to running a business and these guys are so helpful and quick to respond to messages. Happy.

Here For The Doods

My store wouldn't work without Infinite Options. The setup was hard to understand at first, but with the help of their support team it was super easy! I now understand it and can adjust myself no problem.

The support team is super communicative and very helpful. Really appreciate all of their help with my shop! Keep up the good work :D

Shoutout to Jordin for helping me today from the Customer Success team!

Tampa Printing

Of all the Product Options apps for Shopify this one worked the best for us. It's interface is intuitive. It's options are flexible. And the customer support was incredible! Fast, Fast, Fast responses which is always key for our business. Great job and thanks!

Signature Statues

So pleased with this app. It's straightforward to use and when I had a question, the team jumped on it and went out of their way to help.

Victor De Rossa

A very good app just what I looked after. Only issue so far is to figure out how and whether I can make this app multi language compatible for an internation store. Other than that its very great and customer support is just as good. Very quick responses as well as customization support. I recommended it.