Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Joelle Jacobs Baked Treats

Great app to add more variations than shopify allows. Really pleased with the app overall, and the customer service is excellent.

Madam37

Really quick & efficient support. I wanted my custom options to look better and fit my theme/project page better in a matter of hours they fixed it. Super Easy. Worth the additional step-up fee.

SUMMITSPORT

Location Australia

We have just started using this app to provide additional shipping options for the customer, and we plan on utilizing the app to provide product add-ons. The customer support team have been very helpful and quick to respond when we needed to move the position of the options menu on the product page.

Test Calibration

The App works well, but the technical support was kinda iffy!! I had an issue in the beginning because their documentation was NOT up to date. Some things I looked at where different than the actual software was showing. Tech support never really did understand I guess what I was trying to ask their help for, but Shopify tech support saved their ass!! I got it working just fine with Shopify's tech support, but Infinite Options tech support is questionable. I recommend the product because it does work, but if you need tech support on it, go with Shopify!

Wolf & Moon

Great app. The team were really helpful when I had a couple of issues with it fitting with my theme - they fixed things very quickly! Would recommend.

Trail Kitchens

lousy interface and process to implement - Way too cumbersome to implement if you need multiple pricing per variant . For 4 options and 200 variants with different costs the effort is over 1000 operations - Per Product!

Sanwood - Laser Engraved Products

I used this app to add extra product personalization details and it works great. The support team is excellent...prompt response, answered all my questions.

Hope Heals Shop

This app is super helpful in letting my shop have much more personalization in items that I offer customers. Any time I have had an issue with coding, customer service has reached out asap and helped me resolve the issue extremely quickly.

Ouisurprise

Location France

Great service and team ! We reached out for some help to personalize the tool and we had a very fast Professional response !

Gyllene Tråden

Location Sweden

I find the app very useful and it is easy to use! I'm so impressed by the support team! Very helpful and committed! Responds quickly and they solved my issues immediately. I really recommend this app!