Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 6, 2022

This app is not user friendly at all, it was recommended to meby Simple BUndles as i have more than 100 variants needed for my bundles and was limited with shopify to 100 variants. i was using simple bundles which was so easy to use my only issue was the variant limit. I paid to have this installed and it was not worth it at all, the videos are ok if you are only adding a couple of items. Suggestions would be having the ability see your bundle as your creating so if there is a mistake you don't spend an hour creating a bundle to preview it and see that its all wrong. i have wasted hours and hours

Nine Lives Artistry
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 1, 2022

Absoloutely amazing app! We had a small issue and the team couldn't of been more helpful and resolved it and offered a solution straight away. I would highly recommend :)

Syd&Co
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 29, 2022

I've contacted customer support several times to get help with set up and the customer service has been outstanding. The app works exactly the way we need. Would recommend!

The Wandering Bard
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 28, 2022

This app is incredibly user friendly and easy to use. The team at Shop Pad is incredibly responsive and helpful with any questions. They have been wonderful helping me build my site!

Island House Creative
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 28, 2022

Awesome app with a lot of features and lovely people who will help and assist you like Santiago and Glecy :)

eternalexclusives
Netherlands
August 23, 2022

I’ve been getting a feel for this app over the past couple days, almost immediately I knew I wanted to customize the CSS. When I asked for help the tech answered quickly & was able to adjust the code for me to give me the exact look and fee that I wanted for some drop down menus. I’m super happy :) after all my research this really does seem like the best product options app available on Shopify. They should advertise the customization of look and feel that is available through CSS more!

Maeda Inc
August 22, 2022

Works well with good options. I could not get it all done without customer service stepping in and adding code themselves. They did that promptly however.

Official Recon Wear
Time spent using app: 18 days
August 20, 2022

It's exactly what I was looking for, very affordable and with an outstanding customer service! 100% recommended

Shop Zen
Spain
August 19, 2022

Great app and even greater support! They always help in every case. Easy to customize and use. I recomend it.

Mandala4U
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 18, 2022

We wanted an app that could help us add customizations to our products. Now our customers can happily add personalizations to products. The app is easy to use, and the support team was friendly, attentive and worked with us to quickly get everything set up and ready to go.

Buck Bone Organics