Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

R4LGear.com

App works perfectly for my needs. Easy install and set up. We can use the app to provide an unlimited number of options versus having to use multiple apps to accomplish our needs.

Lastua

I used app like a year and support team is amazing helpfull! I will recommended this for everyone. Almost all is possible with this app.

Penny Pairs

Really great app! No problems at all and the interface was really simple and easy to understand. Customer support was also amazing; super helpful and quick to respond to my concerns. I recommend this app 100%!

Bolpromex

Useless, its just a text filler this "infinite" thing, no live preview of color selection, or price selection on product page or anything for that matter. ITS JUST TEXT FILLER BOXES APP. Doesn't solve the lame 100 variant top of shopify, for ridiculous this is, it promises something it can´t deliver.

Garage-1st

Please be able to operate in Japanese. Very confusing…
Simple words are fine.
I really want you to respond quickly.

Fetching Foods

I just downloaded it, but it seems to fix the compatibility and other issues I started having with my other variant app. The IDE was a tricky for me, but support was outstanding, getting me over the initial learning hump quickly. The support team is outstanding. Even before I purchased the app, because I was testing it to see if it'd work for me. Fast, helpful, and goes the extra mile. This team is good, very good, giving me confidence that if I run into issues, they'll be all over it.

Atelier Côtier

Game changer. It helps me create products with options that won't cause a problem with our inventory. Also a better presentation for customers if you want add-ons implemented with simplicity.
Would love the possibility for certain options to affect inventory in some case, hopefully it will come in the future. ;) I took the 20$ service because it's a fair price for a work properly done. Great service and yes it was done in the 24 hour time frame. Thank you!!!

Nordic Catch

So far so good. Exactly what I needed for specific products. Support was prompt and helpful, even late in the day. 5 stars for sure!

Hammerstone Coffee

After going through a few options to customise my product page - this app covered everything I hoped. The support team also went above and beyond to make it easier and more customisable

TRANS LASER

What a nice support !!! They really helped us to improve the design of our website! So great to count on assistances like that on Shopify!!! :D