Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Srri Mrri

This app has helped a lot to design my variants just like how I want it. Also, their support system is amazing. Highly recommended!

Authentically American LLC

WONDERFUL! They have the best customer service of any app on the market, so helpful and easy to use!!

SirenWorld.com

Fantastic support!! Would highly recommend this company to anyone. I sent an issue with an app and within 24 hours we had it resolved and everything was working great.

Celebration Magnets by TPI Solutions Ink

Infinite Options is very user friendly. While we were able to install easily, we needed help reinstalling once we upgraded our web theme. Jordan was a great help. He installed the new code for us very quickly and our shop was ready to go with minimal downtime.

Yellow-Fun.com

Vielen Dank, echt netter und schneller Kundenservice! Diese APP hilft mir viel weiter :) Empfehlenswert! :)

OrcasJewel

great app! amazing features and very simple to use! This app will make any product you need customized look great and professional :).

Laser Artist - Canada

Love this app. I have been using this for the past two years and it has been so useful on my site. Thank you.

Dolce Sicily

Create customisation options for my product page. Support very responsible and helpful! High recommended

Semilla Cosmeticos

This product is Excellent!
Very quickly to install and the app is really, really simple to use.
The instruction guides are simple to understand.

Humzen

The customer service was really remarkable. Having only communicated through email, I had a really great experience. The team that helped me was very patient and took the time to help me understand how to find the solutions I was looking for. They have some great communicators at Infinite Options. Thank you!