Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

KiKi Prints

Time spent using app About 3 years

Amazing app. We have used this for at least 18 months to customise our store and it works well everytime. Recently we changed our theme and needed to update the style of the options (as they did not match). We contacted ShopPad for help and received a reply quickly. They were happy to help. I am very grateful for the support they provide and would really recommend this app. The features are great and the amazing customer support is a bonus.

The SockShoes

Aside from the app doing exactly what I need it to do I just want to add that I receive incredible service from the team running this app. Highly recommended.

Done Tag

Time spent using app About 2 months

Brilliant. I am by no means a programmer, but I found this app easy to use. There are some useful installation guides (including videos) and the support team have been fantastic. Mainly though it gives you massive potential for product options, which is what you want!
=:)

Wested Leather Co

Time spent using app 1 day

I now have this great app installed on both my shops and I have to say I am very impressed with team behind this app.
I would highly recommend Infinite Options to anyone who needs this type of app.
Thanks Guys.

Babe & Butcher

Great app for additional product customizations / variants. It's pretty user friendly and their support team is quick to respond!

voleastore

Location Spain

La aplicación cumple todo lo que propone y es muy intuitiva de usar. Tenia un problema para configurarlo y Ivonne del departamento de ayuda me resolvió el problema de manera eficaz y rápido. Recomiendo esta aplicación si necesitas hacer bundles específicos.

Flowers by Sureyya

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app works perfect. The support team are absolutely amazing with very quick responses and fixes immediately. Highly recommend it.

ThunderStomp Threadz

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great customer service! Very quick to help and the app's user interface is simple and works very well!

ALDA Workshop

I used Infinite Options to expand on my variant options since Shopify caps you out at 100. The app is very easy to navigate and the support staff is fantastic. We love this app and use it on multiple websites.

La stanza nel bosco

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ho usato questa app prima in autonomia e poi avendo bisogno di assistenza mi sono rivolta al team di ShopPad, davvero competenti e veloci, mi hanno aiutato a sistemare diverse cose e a rendere la personalizzazione dei miei prodotti intuitiva e esteticamente in linea con il layout del mio sito web. Grazie! Consiglio vivamente!