Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Puttot Singapore

Had initially downloaded it and couldn't install the liquid code to my shopify. So I uninstalled it and tried another app (Bold) but that app was confusing to me. So I reached out for assistance and the customer service was awesome. They helped fixed it in a few days. Had a very good overall experience. Superbe! It's straightforward and easy to set the options. There are a few possibilities to customise the look too. I'll definitely recommend this to anyone who offers options in their product offering.

Chairs That Give

I've been using this app since the beginning of www.ChairsThatGive.com and it does a great job! Doesn't have all the features as Bold has, but it is totally free and has a lot of good features. When you pay a bit you get most of the advanced features you have on Bold. The only thing it is missing for me is little images of the options/upsells next to the text and immediate price changes on the product page when people add upsells to their product selection. Shoppad might include that in future updates. Anytime I had issues with the app (which was only once or twice) and reached out for help I got a reply very very fast, it's truly amazing for a free app. The support for my paid theme is worse, much worse. Thanks Shoppad! <3
Ryan
www.ChairsThatGive.com

cabana16

The Shopify team was very helpful. Especially Matt Van Winkle who was the one that added the coding I needed in my store. Works perfectly. Infinite options has a very efficient and helpful team. Thank you!

Disparidades

I don't even have words to describe the beautiful work of the Infinite Options team.
They are friendly and very quick to solve any problem. Infinite thanks :)

Mon Collier d'Amour

Really good App for add options in your website, and really good team !
I recommand Infinite Options.

BENEBOON

We are new to the app but have had very helpful and quick support - this is a great sign, as we've used other apps that have been frustrating to work out.

Décor'S & Moi

Infinite options is awesome to customize accurately your store.
Support is very efficient and available to help customers.
Dropdowns, radio buttons, checkboxes, text area etc : all kinds of forms are available and deeply customisable.
Conditionnal logics is also very helpful , and very intuitive to use !
Thanks Infinite Options !

René Kameka Handmade

So far its been so easy to set up with just watching a few videos. I'm excited to be able to offer personalization options on my store. Also when I did get stuck the helpdesk team were AMAZING. Abby had the changes I needed made in minutes and did multiple tweaks. She was so helpful! Thank you!

Vapor North

Good app, pretty easy to Navigate. Just waiting for tooltip integration then its fully rounded out.

Footy Intl

Really great app that has incredible support. Jordin S. & Matt V. helped us knock out all of our questions immediately and made it super simple for us. Really like the app & very appreciative of their work.