Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

CakeArtelier

The support has been strong and prompt, apps is also much more user friendly compared to other option apps.

nicetimesbakery

we've been running a local cake delivery service since the first scottish lockdown and had been updating (and deleting) the delivery dates manually at the end of every day and it was not a fun experience. the infinite options delivery date picker is legit the bee's knees and the customer service has also been amazing. the sole "criticism" would be that you can't specify an amount of a variant for a particular date but honestly that's just me nitpicking now.

Sunroot Gifting Co.

My favorite part about this app was the team behind it -- super responsive and went above and beyond to help me with my specific questions! Highly recommend.

Ecoset

It's a really simple app to set up and gets the job you want done with ease. Also their customer service is really good. I had difficulty setting up a personalise feature on our website, more to do with the product having multiple items. I contacted Support and Mandy straight away helped me set up exactly what I needed to do. She was super professional and friendly and very supportive and patient. We tried multiple personalisation apps on our site and we've stayed with Infinite Options because it does exactly what we need it to do on our product pages and the customer service is fantastic. Well done guys!

Urban Li'l

This app is useful for our business that offers customisation and offers free features beyond Shopify variant options. The customer support is prompt to respond and efficient and effective with their solutions.

MonogramsoffMainStreet

Best. Options. App. Ever. Ordering products from my business is a complicated process because each item can be customized a few different ways. Not only is this app nimble enough to build different sets of customization choices while maintaining the integrity of the UX, it was pretty easy and intuitive to work with AND the customer chat support is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this app for anyone with a customization business.

Little Colorado

Great customer service and ease of use! Very happy with the cost and this great team of people behind it.

Traders Creed®

This app allows options to be added to any product. Especially for those looking to do personalized products. For my theme, I do need customer support help with the coding to make it sit right on the page. Customer Support is quick and great.

Bordignon Stone

Great service and product support! The app installation was smooth and we've enjoyed using it so far!

CreativeLaughs

The first thing I want to mention is the customer service. I have never experienced anything to that degree of customer service (which I now question my own customer service!) . Anything that has arisen they have responded quickly and efficiently. The app is very easy to use. This is not the first app that I have tried in the past with these types of features and it has been the most simplest app to date. Nothing but amazing thing about the app itself as well as the customer service.