Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Heyrlome

Great and friendly support team who responded fast to my queries and helped me with the installation promptly.

Scripted Swirls

Love it!! Juan, Santiago R & Santiago H have been SOOO helpful!! Not only did they install it on my different theme but they help make the options cohesive with my theme.

Snowvision

Great app, Works great and even more important : super service and support through email from the team! Would recommend

CRDesignsNC

Easy to figure out, good customer support, good app helping set up my store. Would recommend to get your store up and running.

chefsinthekitchen

Love this app. Helped us to customize many features. Excellent support. The staff accommodated our many requests for help. Fast response. Highly recommended! Thank you Infinite Options for amazing customer service!

ZZZ BEARS

This app works as well as Bold Product Options (which is what I switched from) but the customer service is 100X better! Seriously, the customer support team is the best I've experienced with any Shopify app. Highly recommend!

Year To Appear

I NEED HELP DELETING ALL THE SCRIPTS AND CODES INSTALLED ON MY THEME FROM THIS APP! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

January 3, 2022

Hi Joshua,

Infinite Options won't automatically install code on your theme and won't leave any lingering code that will affect the theme or other apps if the application is uninstalled.

Please approve our pending collaborator's request and we will be happy to help with additional troubleshooting.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Sacred Thistle

We use this app for our floral delivery selection customizer. It has worked flawlessly and when we had a small hiccup the support team fixed it very quickly and were so helpful and kind.

THE INDIANA JONES STORE

I have been using this app for a couple of weeks now and it's all working just fine. It has saved me so much time and has enabled me to custom list my products so much easier. Support is there if you need it and every quick at answering any queries.

Scented Soys

This app has already saved us so many hours. We are a candle shop and offer a wide range of fragrances and dealing with the Shopify variant limit and applying inventory counts to variants instead of the main item was a nightmare! We opted for the professional install and Infinite Options had us up and running in 24 hours! Being able to apply one list across various products is a game changer for us!