Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

ANITIALS

Matt was very nice and helpful doing some changes on the appearance of the app on my site!
Thank you for your great help!
I would love the app to have inventory and photos on the options to be 1000% perfect to me :)

Plastica

The app is great, and i really like it! The support team helps a lot with everything you need. I recommend it!

FINCH and HARE

I love this app. It's easy to set up and use, offers a lot of options, and the support has been fast and helpful. Highly recommend.

Banners by Roz

I really love the options I'm able to implement into my store using this app. They are simple to install and manage.

Pawsied

I've been very happy with my experience with this app. I would suggest it for people who are slightly technically minded and willing to DIY some aspects. Mostly the CSS style coding, which I could handle most of based on the Shoppad style tutorial. But the checkboxes come with borders that didn't work with my particular page and I couldn't figure it out. The techsupport sent me over the proper CSS lines of code very quickly. Great!

The Wax Mill UK

Absolutely amazing help! Can’t recommend enough. For anyone who is not up to date with page building and if you make a mistake infinite options will help you fix it thank you

Fancy Feather

Love this app. Got the most amazing customer service from Abby. Well done guys one of the best apps on the Shopify App Store.

Little Boo Learning

Great app - really helps my store and amazing curtomer service. They fixed my problems straight away!

Gearhead Prints

Did exactly what I wanted. Support team was super helpful getting custom CSS on my website in a matter of minutes!

Eco Confetti

I use this app for custom gift input items like name, gift message etc as well as upgrade options. I've had it for about 3 years now and had no issues. It's really flexible and can cover every scenario I've needed. It's also super reliable and easy to use. Highly recommend it.