Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Odd Bosco by Universal Billiards

Very easy to use, interface is clear and options self explanatory. Robust features, leaves little to be desired. Extremely friendly and helpful support staff. Would use again!

All Star Outfitter

This app is awesome! Installed, tested, and went live with zero problems. The support is top notch and very quick to reply.

Thatch & Roses Flower Studio

This app helps me manage my customers by selecting product options, delivery dates and organising back of house. The customer support is faultless - highly recommend!

This Calls For A Gift

For me, an evaluation of an app is not just about the app itself, but about the support and service level behind the app too. I can't recommend enough the ShopPad team who have been incredibly responsive to our needs integrating the app. They even went as far as custom coding around an issue which was being caused by our theme. App itself does exactly what it says - gives you an infinite amount of options - and what also appears to be an infinite amount of support too :)

Inglass || Nails

Definitely Recommend This One!
Infinite options is definitely the right name for this one. My store could not operate if it wasn't for this wonderful app. I have very limited stock given the type of product that I offer and this app enables me to control what I have available on my store. Works great and loads very quickly considering the amount of data that I have in the app and running on my page. Their customer support is nothing short of Excellent! Thank you!

Mantis Graphics Easthampton

We just starting using this but, it has already become integral to how our store is run. It is very easy to set up options/conditions and edit/adjust them when we need it. The best option adding app I have found in my short time with Shopify.

SavvyMade

I love that I can have infinite options, but I wish there was a way to attach individual prices to options without adding a whole new product.

Gia Roma

This app has everything I’ve needed for a long time for a lot of our listings and the add on option helps drive up cart value. Anytime I needed help the team was right there very quickly and helped out a ton. Highly suggested app!!! Check it out ❤️

Hairless Dog Brewing

We just started using Infinite Options and it seems to have a lot of potential. I'm not quite getting how to achieve the results I want with one required field, but that's likely due to my lack of time watching tutorials or asking Infinite Options customer support for help. However, 95% of what I needed is on our site and working and I am very happy to have found this solution.

CakeArtelier

The support has been strong and prompt, apps is also much more user friendly compared to other option apps.