Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Hammer and Stain - Inland Empire

The customer service on this app is amazing! they took out the guess work out of figuring out why an option set wasn't showing up on my website

sketch London

I used the app to provide options to products, the support was fantastic! Quick and understood the brief perfectly

輸入バレエ用品専門店 アプローズバレエ

Their team's wonderful and speedy! I'm so happy to be using this app!!! I appreciate for their work. Thanks!

Blausafe

Great app and perfect support! Handled an issue between my theme and their app within less than 24h. I can highly recommend it!

Airdrop Bikes

A simple and very effective app. We found it easy to install and configure, and most technical queries are covered by the excellent support docs. Whenever we've needed support we've had fast and constructive replies. Works out of the box even if you have an AJAX cart which is not true of all apps of this type. Would recommend.

Armin Lowe Jewellers

I used this app to add further service options, such as personalisation options to my web site and it works a treat - had to contact support for help on an issue beyond my brief and have to say I'm impressed with the level of help and support given by Anh, which resolved the issue. I can only offer the highest praise and recommendations, 10 out of 10. Thank you.

White Horse Design Studio

I am so glad I found this app!! The customer service is SUPER FAST and I am loving the options!!! Thank you!!!

Ft. Jackson Photos

We have a unique customizable product that requires a lot of detailed fields from our customers in order for us to fulfill their orders. Infinite Options has been great. Support is always prompt, helpful, and courteous too!

Love From Aunty

I needed a more obvious way to ask customers to fill out the gift message. I was recommended this app by multiple people. Upon installation, it became clear that this feature can only be done on the product page and not during check out. The customer service was excellent. They quickly replied to my email saying it wasn't possible and even explained the security risk around it. She then offered to refund the installation fee. I am so impressed by the customer service. A pleasure to interact with. If I needed bespoke amends on a product page I would install it again.

En Casa Cooking Space

I'm using this app to create bundles for my alfajores cookies, and it's wonderful. Customer service was very quick to help me set up everything exactly as I wanted. Thank you!