Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

pureplanes

Location Germany

Funktioniert einwandfrei und ist nach dem Anschauen von 2-3 Tutorial Videos einfach selber zu konfigurieren. Besonders empfehlen kann ich den Installationsservice für 20€ und den sehr guten Support! Ich bin 100% zufrieden.

iBoxspring

Location Netherlands

Infinite Options is a great app and they deliver very good support. Thank you very much for your fast help and great work.

The Hutchinson Island Quilt Company

I'm not very computer techy and lack the patience to learn how to use the app properly. You have to be able to do coding. I was scared I would screw up my website beyond repair. It is way too complicated for me.

Gotham FC Shop

Easy to install, easy to customize options, great service. What more can you ask for in an app. Thanks!

tropix

Location Germany

App was easy to set up and does exactly what was promised. I reached out to their team to help with some CSS styling and they were super responsive and fast, great support!

Speedwell Climate

Time spent using app About 8 hours

So far so good. Very happy with the customer service. Everyone has been very responsive and have gone above and beyond.

Durante Decor, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've only used the app to complete one task so far and was able to get it right after a few tries. Although there is plenty of documentation and videos I had to use support to get the new options to match my theme and they did it for me very quickly. Thank you!

Heyrlome

Great and friendly support team who responded fast to my queries and helped me with the installation promptly.

Scripted Swirls

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Love it!! Juan, Santiago R & Santiago H have been SOOO helpful!! Not only did they install it on my different theme but they help make the options cohesive with my theme.

Snowvision

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, Works great and even more important : super service and support through email from the team! Would recommend