Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

addmeat

I tried many different apps with similar functions however Infinite Options was the most user-friendly and straightforward app to use. Their video tutorials are helpful and easy to understand as well. However, what sets the app apart from all others is their truly responsive and helpful team that helped me develop custom CSS to my exact store requirements. On 2 separate occasions, their team had given me a response and advice within an hour of my message. Not only did they immediately solve my problem, but they also helped me write CSS code to help with the look and function of what I wanted (I'm a CSS noob). I'm also just a trial user at the moment, however after experiencing their customer servicing, I will be subscribing to their app indefinitely.

PimpMyEV

This is by far the most useful app I have found to date. It is awesome and works well with all sorts of themes. The options and customizations are perfect for what we needed.

Cappla Wallets

Very impressed with how responsive their customer service team and dev team was to make sure it fits our theme. While it doesn't do everything it does do almost anything one could want with options. I wish it had a swatch and label hybrid label so people could read AND see a swatch.

Kootenay Co-op

We love this app. It does literally give you infinite options! The support team has been great at responding to our requests and resolving any issues we were experiencing.

MINTEYE

I used this APP. Melannie will patiently help me answer any questions. I appreciate their service attitude

Vanbase

Excellent support with amazingly quick responses. Love having this app to further personalize products.

Veterinary Emergency Group Shop

We used this app for multiple stores. Infinite Options is very intuitive and streamlines our customer/product data process. The customer support is some of the best you will find on Shopify!

Red Bird Gifts

This is an outstanding app. We sell customized products with way more variants than Shopify can handle. Our only regret is that we waited this long to get it. We used the Expert Install Service which was well worth the small fee. The app is very intuitive. The ShopPad team is super responsive. We needed a bit of help to get the customized options right and the ShopPad team understood immediately what we needed and took care of it. Thank you Aaron, Christian, Glecy, Mandy and Santiago!

dalygoodsco

Great app. Did exactly what I needed/wanted. Install team was super helpful to get it to match my theme exactly. Definitely recommend.

Rover Store

This app has helped us expanding into merchandise categories that allow personalization. Their support team is amazing, and are super fast to respond!