Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Adare Manor

This app is great for adding options to your products and promoting complimentary products. The support team were very helpful even during the trial period.

PS.Flower

This app has been really helpful for my business so far. And there's always been a quick and efficient solution for any inquiry regarding the app. Highly recommended!

Namesake Celebrations

This app is perfect for multiple variants, but it's the support that's the VERY BEST! Jordin was so patient with me, he answered all of my questions and went above and beyond to make sure everything worked the way I had envisioned it working. Couldn't recommend this enough!

Bungubox

Great customer service! I was frustrated with some of the default functionality, but the support person was quick to respond. Not only did s/he answer my question, but s/he was able to implement the changes through custom CSS code remotely on my store. Wonderful!

Briannas Boutique LLC

Abby helped me alot. Very detailed answers to all my questions. I now feel more confident in my business.

Easy Photo Wall

This app is fantastic. The support is 10/10 as well! Would most definitely recommend. No query is too small.

Online MarketSpace

Great experience, very helpful when we had a few problems. Fast response time also. Would recommend to anyone.

AbstractPortrait

Simply amazed at their team's level of customer service. I had a small issue over the weekend and they responded within a few minutes and solved it right away! They even followed up the next day to check on me. I'm actually a very tech-savvy person, so I tried out countless apps with conditional logic and Infinite Options stands out 100% with its simplistic and intuitive functionality. Thank you!

Tuck Box Cakes

A friendly customer service team behind this app who respond to your queries and often make amendments on your behalf really quickly. I thoroughly recommend.

Silver Moose Arts

Phenomenal Customer Service, App does the job for a fair price! They were able to tweak things for me and responded even on weekends/holidays.