Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Pawsied

I've been very happy with my experience with this app. I would suggest it for people who are slightly technically minded and willing to DIY some aspects. Mostly the CSS style coding, which I could handle most of based on the Shoppad style tutorial. But the checkboxes come with borders that didn't work with my particular page and I couldn't figure it out. The techsupport sent me over the proper CSS lines of code very quickly. Great!

The Wax Mill UK

Absolutely amazing help! Can’t recommend enough. For anyone who is not up to date with page building and if you make a mistake infinite options will help you fix it thank you

Fancy Feather

Love this app. Got the most amazing customer service from Abby. Well done guys one of the best apps on the Shopify App Store.

Little Boo Learning

Great app - really helps my store and amazing curtomer service. They fixed my problems straight away!

Gearhead Prints

Did exactly what I wanted. Support team was super helpful getting custom CSS on my website in a matter of minutes!

Eco Confetti

I use this app for custom gift input items like name, gift message etc as well as upgrade options. I've had it for about 3 years now and had no issues. It's really flexible and can cover every scenario I've needed. It's also super reliable and easy to use. Highly recommend it.

Crystal Events and Design

We used this app to add personalisation options to products as well as add on products. Support from the developer was fast and friendly, even while still on our free trial. Will definitely continue to use this app.

Blush and Navy Creative

This app is super helpful, it would be nice if you could add in different pricing for your variations.

Azteca Soccer

An amazing app for creating Infinite Options just like the name itself. Jordin was very helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommended app.

Lules Piek

Such outstanding customer support! Annette, Mandy and Anh were super helpful, really nice and did a great job! I highly recommend checking this app out, even if you think it does not "fit" in your theme, this team can fix it and make it look incredibly nice!

10/10 would recommend :)