Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Urban Li'l

This app is useful for our business that offers customisation and offers free features beyond Shopify variant options. The customer support is prompt to respond and efficient and effective with their solutions.

MonogramsoffMainStreet

Best. Options. App. Ever. Ordering products from my business is a complicated process because each item can be customized a few different ways. Not only is this app nimble enough to build different sets of customization choices while maintaining the integrity of the UX, it was pretty easy and intuitive to work with AND the customer chat support is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this app for anyone with a customization business.

Little Colorado

Great customer service and ease of use! Very happy with the cost and this great team of people behind it.

Traders Creed®

This app allows options to be added to any product. Especially for those looking to do personalized products. For my theme, I do need customer support help with the coding to make it sit right on the page. Customer Support is quick and great.

Bordignon Stone

Great service and product support! The app installation was smooth and the support team is always willing to help with any changes in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

CreativeLaughs

The first thing I want to mention is the customer service. I have never experienced anything to that degree of customer service (which I now question my own customer service!) . Anything that has arisen they have responded quickly and efficiently. The app is very easy to use. This is not the first app that I have tried in the past with these types of features and it has been the most simplest app to date. Nothing but amazing thing about the app itself as well as the customer service.

O-Meza

Amazing app! We have 5 stores using this app and it works really great! The best solution to have more than 100 variants. The support team is the best as well. They are super kind and helpful. Recommended!

CUVELLI

The app is perfect but it's even better the support team. We had a couple of questions and changes that we wanted to do and they helped in all of them solving the questions. It's a perfect app for your online shop. 5 stars!!

Estes Design Studio

Amazing service! I was confused on how to use this program (I am terrible at computer programming, pretty much anything that has to do with computers etc - it looks like a foreign language to me) I reached out and they quickly fixed my issues and helped me out. Yay! 5* service! I worked with Anh via their instant chat function - she was easy to work with and solved my issues

Urban Survival Gear, LLC

Great customer service. Even made us a few custom features. Definitely a loyal customer now. Completely satisfied.