Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

mybbbox

I have evaluated different options for adding new fields under products and Infinite Options has stood out to be the easiest of all. I have came a cross a small issue installing due that Dawn theme has been upgraded. I have reached support and within a vary quick time, they have jumped and helped with the issue seamlessly, love their customer service! I Highly recommend ShopPad Inc. Apps!

Home Fires Engraving LLC

I'm just getting my store set up and needed a great app for offering product options for my customers. The support at ShopPad has been top-notch! I'm still feeling around in the dark in regards to getting all the pieces in place to launch, and it feels great knowing ShopPad is there when I need some help!

Annathan Candles, LLC

This app is very difficult to set up options in and very time consuming to figure it out. There is no customer service number to call to get a walk through to set up.

September 14, 2021

I am very sorry that you have had a frustrating experience getting started with creating options.

Our customer success team is available through email 24/7 or live chat Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PT. You can reach us directly on the app dashboard. We are here to help walk you through the app and answer any questions in real-time. We look forward to helping you feel comfortable with creating options.

Annette (Director of Customer Success)

The Charcuterie Co

The app was a great help - turned out to be a lifesaver for my store by enabling easy customization. I chose to engage the quick support team and they delivered superb quality work in record time, even working on a Saturday! A very happy customer here.

TROPPO

the app is very intuitive and easy to use, the technical service is excellent, very fast and efficient. I recommend it 100%

herbaitaliaonline.it

App utilissima per fare i kit ma il servizio clienti è eccezionale e supportivo molto velocemente. Se avete esigenze di fare bundle e kit la consiglio vivamente

The Dress Cleaning Company

works well, customer service is amazing helped me out when i didn't understand the issue, super quick. highly recommend!

Epistemix

Works as designed, needed to add some product options and this fit the bill. Had a couple problems getting this set up but I got there and so far it is working well. Like much of Shopify, the documentation is a little confusing. The customer service is amazing, though, which is why I rated this 5 starts. Quick responses to all my questions pointing me in the right direction, often to an existing article or post with sample code or how-to directions. Nice!

Concrete Countertop Solutions

Exactly what we were looking for in order to upsell compatible products. I was looking for something that would show a product image and this app allows you to upgrade a custom image swatch which worked nicely.

Sloth and Llama

I needed this app because shopify couldn't handle our customization options. This team is great! I needed a slightly modified version of one of their options and after discussing with support they offered to make the update for me. The support team is super responsive and responded to most of my emails within an hour. Thanks for the great product!