Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Safetmed

I spent more time choosing our product options app than anything else. In the end Infinite Options by ShopPad is clearly the best option. It functions the best, has the best support, and the pricing is even better than the competition.

Ariance Jewelry

What a headache trying to figure this all out on my own! I was creating a product page with so many options and the rep, Santiago, was so helpful! He he was very responsive and walked me by each step! Truly a life saver as I was launching the product in less than 24hours! Thanks team!

Fazool

app is working very well, the team is very co-operative and responsive and make sure to put in their all efforts that app is working 100% for every customer functionality wise and visually too
5 stars for sure

527 Photo

We're really liking this app so far but the setup was a challenge. We had to contact support several times. Luckily, support is excellent and responsive. Another thing, the app's dropdown menus do not change the price on the product page. We have an art store, where we use the app to allow customers to add a frame to the art and when they select a frame style, the price does not change to reflect the accurate price of the frame with the art. The workaround we used was to make the frame Label Product title the add-on price so the additional price is somewhere on the product page. Not ideal but fine for now. If the app could include this feature, I would change to 5 stars. Overall, good value and we'll be keeping the app.

HerbaStoreItalia.it

App utilissima e servizio clienti gentilissimo. Ho dovuto clonare le opzioni da un sito ad un'altro e lo hanno fatto veloce e bene. Grandi

The Beam City

Awesome customer service and great product, Infinite Options has been a great addition to both our stores and makes bulk option sets super easy. The customer service team always jumps on to help whenever we need some help making things just right. Great work to everyone at ShopPad

Miriam Merenfeld Jewelry

This app resolved so many issues that my website needed. www.miraimmerenfeld.com Your customer service is amazing! Thank you Carolina Urrego!!!

Honey and Laurel

Our shop does personalized wall art and we really needed something like this to collect customer's personalizations. I don't have coding experience and the support team has been so patient and quick to respond. Hands down the best service out of all the apps we're using - they are my favorite because I feel so supported. I have no complaints at all and highly recommend this app.

Kiddystamp

Really good app and the customer service is amazing. Every time i need help the team is assisting me and solving my problems within minutes. Good rep +++

CINNAMON SHUGA

De verdad son lo máximo, el servicio, la inmediatez, la confianza, el amor con el que trabajan!!! Excelente aplicación y servicio