Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Silverado Jewelry

We just switched over to Infinite Options from a similar, more expensive, options app and couldn't be happier with our decision. We have a lot of product customizations for our jewelry business, but this app handles just about all of them. While it is certainly a bit quirky at times, there is usually a way to workaround the problems that come up.
Our experience with the customer service staff alone has been reason enough for us to stay with this app. Whether we have an issue with code, or need advice on how to properly run an option set, their team is there to answer us in a timely fashion and will great detail.
We hope the app continues to grow and add functionalities (such as the ability to add files as an option) but in the meantime, we are very pleased with the product, and extremely excited to continue working with this professional and proactive company.

Jax and Ollie

I wasted HOURS installing/uninstalling the code snippet, changing the display option selections, disabling quick shop, editing the cart labels ect and still couldn't get it to work. Extremely frustrating and disappointing. One word: VELA. I did in 5 minutes on a free app what I couldn't do in 5 hours on a paid app. This may work for your theme but it certainly didn't work for mine.

Huskemaw Optics

We have several products with conditional variants and this plugin helped us achieve exactly what we needed. We created a first option with 4 possible choices and each choice would display the remaining options for that choice. We used a conditional statement to Show / Hide an option based on the selection of the first option. Amazing results and easy to setup! Happy customers and happy support staff!

A Touch of Whimsy Designs

This app is incredibly useful and easy to use, setup and customize. Any app or business is only as good as it's customer service and Shoppad's staff is unbelievably prompt and helpful (thank you Mandy!!) I do wish the app had a native edit feature for variants within the customer's shopping cart. But it has far exceeded my expectations. Very pleased.

Hello Buddy Flowers

After trying a few other apps I'm so glad I found Infinite options. It literally has everything I needed and more! It is super easy to use and I'm confident that as my business grows Infinite will be ready for anything I need to add. The support team is also AMAZING. They responded almost immediately whenever I had questions, helped me with whatever I was asking and went above and beyond to the point of making suggestions to help my site and adjustments for a cleaner look. Can't thank you guys enough!! Highly recommend :)

Naked Scripts

The app is easy to install and has very good support. It delivers exactly what it says it does. Thanks Anh for the custom instal.

Oh Shiny!

Anh and Mandy helped me fix an issue really quickly. They responded quickly and explained everything very clearly. They were great to work with!

❁FLORAL SEA❁

This app goes beyond a 5 star-rating!! The system that is in place for using the app and learning how to integrate personal customizations for your product selection is truly ingenious. This is an innovative solution that is worth the small investment. From our experience, it's the wonderful customer service that makes using the app worthwhile.

favorite jewel

top application , équipe qui vous aides parfaitement je donne 5/5 je suis content ,merci beaucoup a la prochaine

Safetmed

I spent more time choosing our product options app than anything else. In the end Infinite Options by ShopPad is clearly the best option. It functions the best, has the best support, and the pricing is even better than the competition.