Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs™

Time spent using app About 4 years

I've had this app for years but i just recently started really utilizing all it has to offer. The team at Infinite Options has been very responsive to every question I've had during the process of setting up my shop just the way i want it. Very happy with their support. Highly recommend this app.

Anxiety Rings Australia

Location Australia

Fantastic app, great at getting around the 100 variants limit and super helpful team when you need something customised!

LYGFZF

Location China

It's really easy to use, they gave me a faster loading speed, which is awesome.
At the same time, their service is also very good, I recommend it.

Jamie Lynn Boutiques

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I needed an app that was going to give me options for our custom shirts such as color, size, and style. It needed to be easy to use and have customer support in case any issues were to arise. After careful deliberation we chose Infinite Options and installed the app. The various options were added with ease to our online shop. The options and colors were not exactly as I expected. They were all compressed too much together and looked cluttered and sloppy. But one quick email to them from their help page and they fixed it exactly as I wanted. Definitely recommend. With tech, not everything is perfect, but as long as the support is there to get it perfect, that's all that matters. Thank you for the quick and easy tech support. Amazing!

Funky Laser

Time spent using app About 4 years

We've used this app for years on our store and it's been a lifesaver as most of our items are personalised. The only time it's ever not worked properly is when we've updated our theme and it hasn't fully installed onto the new theme however their support is fantastic and they have always helped fix the issue quickly. Would definitely recommend.

twineshopco

Amazing app highly recommended to those that want to add different options to different products. It has helped my shop increase sales and streamline the customization options for my products.

Actively Kind

This app has been a lifesaver and the customer service has been incredible. They assisted me right away and even went above and beyond. Would highly recommend!

Republic of Happy

This app is incredibly useful, well made and easy to use. And the customer service is beyond excellent!

Mineralized Deodorant

Though initially helpful, the staff have become pretty unresponsive for real issues (outside of installation). We have had a bunch of issues with customer orders being able to checkout without having paying for their add-on items. And what can we do as a business? We can't really blame the customer for this, since it is our website. We are just out that money, which is frustrating. We are shopping around for another app, and until they figure out these issues, I wouldn't sign up for this app again.

littlebigpeach

Had full help from the beginning and the staff have been super helpful with any implementations and queries I had. Would highly recommend. 5/5