Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Mikks

Great app and service — everything is working well and even e-mails with questions were replied quickly.

LENsCHU

매우 유용하다고 생각한다. 아직 사용을 해보진 않았지만, 너무자 찾던 앱이다. 그리고 내가 직접 설치 않하고, 비용을 지불하면 설치해주는 서비스가 있으니 더 좋은것 같다고 생각합니다.

The Sassy Southern Belle

The app is exactly what I needed for a unique inventory control option. It was a little difficult to navigate at first, but the support team did an excellent job explaining everything to me!

Hannivo

I use this app and it works incredible! Excellent support, they respond fast when you have an issue. I highly recommend it.

Anne Cate

Incredible Customer Service and an amazing product. Affordable and easy!!!! Thank you, Infinite Options!

Hobow's

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Very prompt, and detailed instructions and if you can not figure it out their customer service team will help you each step of the way!

Virtue Cards

A little tricky at first, but I reached out for some custom CSS so we could make this work with the theme we were using and it was so easy. Thank you for the awesome customer support!

Dariya

The Help i got from Abby was outstanding, great communication, detailed emails, links and information provided was outstanding.

Courtney's Cat Shop

I used this product to add lines for personalizing items on my products page. This app was very easy to use. They also offer short help videos, if you need help. Or will do it for you, for a fee of course. I recommend this app. It did exactly what I needed it do and looks more professional that customers using the " add to notes" on the cart page.

Waterstone Creations

I needed a little help getting it to work with my theme, but customer support was really great. They got the issue fixed and it works fine now.