Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

CreativeLaughs

The first thing I want to mention is the customer service. I have never experienced anything to that degree of customer service (which I now question my own customer service!) . Anything that has arisen they have responded quickly and efficiently. The app is very easy to use. This is not the first app that I have tried in the past with these types of features and it has been the most simplest app to date. Nothing but amazing thing about the app itself as well as the customer service.

O-Meza

Amazing app! We have 5 stores using this app and it works really great! The best solution to have more than 100 variants. The support team is the best as well. They are super kind and helpful. Recommended!

CUVELLI

The app is perfect but it's even better the support team. We had a couple of questions and changes that we wanted to do and they helped in all of them solving the questions. It's a perfect app for your online shop. 5 stars!!

Estes Design Studio

Amazing service! I was confused on how to use this program (I am terrible at computer programming, pretty much anything that has to do with computers etc - it looks like a foreign language to me) I reached out and they quickly fixed my issues and helped me out. Yay! 5* service! I worked with Anh via their instant chat function - she was easy to work with and solved my issues

Urban Survival Gear, LLC

Great customer service. Even made us a few custom features. Definitely a loyal customer now. Completely satisfied.

Black Swan Gifts

I was desperately looking for an app to use for my store as I offer personalised items and could not find one initially. After browsing the Internet I came across an old article and Infinite Options was mentioned as an app so I had to check it out. I started by watching all the videos and copied the items that I wanted to test and I was amazed at how easy it was to set up and add my first selection of items. The app works smoothly and is making the hard work less of a chore and more of a get it done approach so thank you for that. I feel it is more than worth the tiny amount they charge per month and as a company who will be offering over a thousand personalised items once done, it has helped to stop any disruption on my main website. Thanks for the app and keep up the good work. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to add additional details to their product listings.

VilVan Customs LLC

Hope you will add loading file option. When i was opening a personalization box for customer. I cant add a note box on there. Hope the app will be good

RB&B Crafty Home Decor

So far I have been very impressed with this app and the customer service I have received. Every time I ask for help I am given personal assistance almost immediately and I am given additional resources related to my question that can help me manage my store. They even coded my options so that they matched the theme of my store! I definitely would recommend this app to anyone who needs to add more options to their products in Shopify.

Oskarhill

I highly recommend these apps especially their customer services. So an amazing experience with their support. These apps work perfectly.

Chocofy

Excellent support and app works great so far! Would recommend it to every one who is looking to bring variations into their products