Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Hermetica Flowers

Really impressed with the support for this app! The team helped us quickly style the product options to match our store's new theme. We're super impressed with the result, plus the options this plugin provides our store. Well done!

ModernBotanical

Infinite Options has been simple, intuitive and powerful. It's allowed us to easily test product combinations on our site within a handful of minutes. Plus their team is super responsive with questions and support. Def give it a go if you're exploring your options ;-)

The FOX Shop

So far so good, Their customer service is amazing, super fast and did a bunch of work for us quickly. Really excited to see how it goes as continue to use it.

Odd Bosco by Universal Billiards

Very easy to use, interface is clear and options self explanatory. Robust features, leaves little to be desired. Extremely friendly and helpful support staff. Would use again!

All Star Outfitter

This app is awesome! Installed, tested, and went live with zero problems. The support is top notch and very quick to reply.

Thatch & Roses Flower Studio

This app helps me manage my customers by selecting product options, delivery dates and organising back of house. The customer support is faultless - highly recommend!

This Calls For A Gift

For me, an evaluation of an app is not just about the app itself, but about the support and service level behind the app too. I can't recommend enough the ShopPad team who have been incredibly responsive to our needs integrating the app. They even went as far as custom coding around an issue which was being caused by our theme. App itself does exactly what it says - gives you an infinite amount of options - and what also appears to be an infinite amount of support too :)

Inglass || Nails

Definitely Recommend This One!
Infinite options is definitely the right name for this one. My store could not operate if it wasn't for this wonderful app. I have very limited stock given the type of product that I offer and this app enables me to control what I have available on my store. Works great and loads very quickly considering the amount of data that I have in the app and running on my page. Their customer support is nothing short of Excellent! Thank you!

Mantis Graphics Easthampton

We just starting using this but, it has already become integral to how our store is run. It is very easy to set up options/conditions and edit/adjust them when we need it. The best option adding app I have found in my short time with Shopify.

SavvyMade

I love that I can have infinite options, but I wish there was a way to attach individual prices to options without adding a whole new product.