Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

The Steel Shop

great customer service! responds quickly and great app for multiple option products, thank you for this app!

The Monthly Tie Club

Awesome app, but there are lots of those - the difference here is the service - twice I've reached out via chat and had epic service in real time.

Tops by Tash

I literally can not rate this app and the support highly enough! Whenever I get stuck on something or need a slight 'tweek' there is always someone to guide me through. I'm a bit of a 'techno spaz' and coding scares me, but if I even need to use it, the instructions are always very clear! Definitely recommend it, it makes it so much easier to take orders as I have lots of different options on my personalised products.

Greyboxgifts

The app is doing exactly what we needed for our shop, also the support has been always very helpful where needed and fast as lightning.
A+++++++++ for this app from us!

theurbanandthemystic

Customer support is very helpful and quick to respond! Will tell you exactly where to go for what you are looking for and will help directly if they can!

duross & langel

easy to use. works perfectly for our custom options. inspires us to find new ways to utilize for a better customer/user experience. personally have appreciated the support I've received from the company when needed. easy option to pay a small fee and allow someone more qualified to do the important stuff. very responsive with chat requests. highly recommend this app and this company

Lemony Stitch

I’m a fan! Using this gem of an app has helped me customize products for my specific needs, saves me from needing to email and ask customers for customizations. Also, i made an update on my store and was contacted by customer support letting me know that this app also needed updating with my new change. Awesome service. I didn’t have time to do that myself and Abby helped me get things set up easy peasy. Thank you!

NanoKnit Mask

Shout out to Mandy for helping us solve our problem so efficiently.
Excited to see what other features this app will bring.
Thanks Mandy!

Team Custom Gear

Quick to respond. When it comes to your business, that response time is so appreciated and essential to an entrepreneur. Thank you!

Myclusiv

Very friendly, fast and professional support! The app is beautiful and fast, excactly what i need! Thanks