Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Bellas Personal Gifts

Love, Love this app! I sell personalized items, so the option to add text is exactly what I need. They even finished the set up for me with in 24 hrs! I got on today to keep working on my store and it looks like they updated the app- now it's easier to add personalization options, which will save me tons of time!! Definitely would recommend this app. Keep up the awesome work!!

The Little Link

Best APP ever, i love the folks for giving this simple and easy to use app to us for free. I looked everywhere for something like this 2 years ago and none of the options was satisfactory. Thank you for building such a lightweight and easy to use app to solve all my problems. Because of this free app, i have decided to subscribe to other apps from The Shop Pad e.g. Coin . Keep up the great support!

Blitzfireleather

Great app. Suggested some improvements and the devs already had them in the pipeline!

Elastichairbandz

Just started to use this app and features and I love it. I am not a programmer, and I was able to figure out where to put the code. Instructions are helpful and if you can't figure it out contact customer support.
Thanks, I am very happy to have these features for my shop.

Tealightful Candles

This app is perfect for what we wanted. It's allowed us to add a drop down menu for our customers to pick a fragrance for their candle.

We tried using the variants provided by Shopify when adding products but it caused issues with our inventory (we sell teacup candles made to order, so in cases where we only have one teacup then with the fragrance variants added it shows up as us having an inventory of four).

Also, the support is very quick, friendly and efficient.

Ideally, I'd like there to be a bit more flexibility in terms of style options. Also, the spacing on the radio buttons seems a bit inconsistent. But otherwise a fantastic app, and for free you really can't complain!

Italian Rose Sportswear

Wonderful! absolutely the best! Outstanding customer service and support. Infinite Options are easy to understand, and if you get stuck like I did, all you need to do is reach out to them and the response is amazing. If you are not loving this, then you don't understand its full capabilities... cutting edge. Thank you! A customer for life!

Frank Pipia, Jr.
Trademark owner, Italian Rose

Jerseysmadeeasy

Great app. Glad I don't need to pay for this anymore because it seems like something so simple that should be built-in.

Only thing I'd improve is showing the options selected when going through the checkout instead of only on the back-end, but still can't give it less than 5 stars given it's free.

I used Bold Apps' Product Options app with past stores and this is a lot more intuitive.

Don't get the negative review below: the installation is way easier than Bold Apps' product...literally a single line of code you insert. I have very basic programming knowledge, but basically did a guess and check until it ended up in the right spot.

Hopskipjumppaper

Wonderful customer service and great product. I highly recommend.

Vinyl Everything

It was super easy to navigate! I love it!

Rvc Student Union

Simple to use and fantastic. Exactly what I needed for my store and so nice to have something offered for free. Keep up the good work!