Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cornish Tea Coffee

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

We've been using infinite options for a few years now. Not only does the app work well, the support staff are quick to respond when we want help making changes.

Party Supples Store

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great app for personalized products. I had trouble setting it up but support was quick and friendly. After Robert set it up, I was able to easily go in a add as many options and variants as I wanted. Robert also help me set up my shopping cart so customers can review their order before purchase. Thanks, Robert!!

Birch And Branch

I am really happy with how this app works with my store! I wasn't sure at first as the default install didn't really match my themes variants. Support tweaked the setting within 24 hours and now it matches perfectly. Just awesome!

Allgiftframes

Awesome tool with fantastic support. The assistance was quick and solved my problem. This is a must have for personalized products such as ours. Thank You!

Lifejoymantra

Awesome app.
We had given up hope of ever being able to get personalization options done without paying someone to code for us. Luckily we found Infinite Options. Just one line of code to copy and save, then customize using their simple app options. The app was a breeze to customize to our needs, including character limits.
Thanks Infinite Options.

If you want to see some of the personalization options we added using this app, check them out at our site.

Dugout Sports Trial

Fast, simple set up. Easy script input to run the app. Great customer service which will help you with any of the little things you may need. Easy 5/5

Alexandreanissa

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great App! Excellent customer service! It's free & does what it says! Definitely recommend.

Wishingyouwell

Location Australia

Quick response time when support needed installing the app. Thanks

Relative Rox

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Great app! Love how easy it is to set up with products, especially those that require customization. Would definitely recommend using!

Olfactif

Time spent using app About 2 years

Had a little trouble with installation in our heavily customized template, and Robert took care of it in record time. When we asked for help, I expected an email asking 10 questions about our template and the specifics of what we needed, and instead I got, "OK, all done!" Thanks a million!