Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

The Chocolate Bar Nz

Very easy to setup and helpful customer service.

Kittypooch Fashion

Infinite Options Are Amazing! very easy to use tutorials, and customer service is friendly and responds quickly. Alan was excellent ! ~ Ciarah ~

Frpro Com

Great app, but no swatches and conditions for options.

The Luxxe Distro

It does the job. I wish there was an option to put the fields more closely to each other or even outright customize the sizes in live preview. Though, I wish it told me the first time that options won't show on express orders (I ran into a order problem because of this.)

Muctaschen

i do not use this app because i needed something else BUT have to mention that shoppad has a great support. i had an issue and they almost answered immediatley. thank you.

Be Gutsy

I don't know yet but I have to submit a review if I want to use the app. Will review again once I actually manage to use the app.

Salezy

I have just installed the app. Will update my review once I start using this app.

Test Origama

Great app!
A support team reactive and pro-active that helps to fix whatever issue!
The app works all thru the flow
I really recommand it

Maker Art Supply

I was actually looking for an app that did something else but have found this app to be a really good addition to my store! Thanks ShopPad

Sweet Bouquet Ltd

Really great app, very useful for adding many variations, and even better easier than using the native Shopify variants.

There's hidden documentation that walks you through building a great date picker as well, which was super duper. Support is really fast and easy to chat with right from inside the app UI, thumbs way up for the user experience.

My only reason for 4/5 instead of 5/5 is that they were missing a feature I was hoping would easily be implemented into the date picker (a time picker as well).