Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Monicaandandyonline

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vulputate nulla sed nulla interdum eleifend. Donec tincidunt vitae eros at aliquam. Quisque sit amet interdum turpis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Phasellus.

Marshmallowscwat

The app is fine. A little confusing at first and no so easy for beginners, but it all worked out fine. I had an issue and sent an email to customer service and heard back quickly with detailed instructions. There was also a nice follow up email. Noah was especially helpful and pleasant.

Paul Liggins Art

Given me more options.....a lot of potential! allow for a better customer choice and therefore experience. Thumbs up !!

Dreams2things

Nice program! Would like a little easier control of the option fields' layout.

Fishell Paddles

Lives up to its billing. I need to add 4-5 options to my products. Some with markup some without. Infinite options combined with the Shopify Variants allowed me to do this. It would be nice if you could apply a markup with Infinite Options but in the end I was able to get by using Shopify Variants for options with markups and Infinite Options for options which did not. I had some challenges getting the application configured but with timely help from ShopPad support everything is now working great!. Highly recommend if you want to avoid custom coding and have a need to go beyond Shopify's 3 variant limitation.

Bonbonniere Karism

The help received for this app is great. I think it's easier to add drop down menus. The only problem I have is that there's no option to add the actual colours next to the names as well as calligraphy next to the names - the biggest problem I have is qty's. If a customer buys certain qty's the price goes down, but with this app I cant offer that. No choice for now, I have to start slowly. But staff is very helpful walking me through the procedures needed.

Dudenz

I love its simplicity. If I were to be nitpicky, I'd love to have the option to include just a string of text (without being a dropdown, radio button or checkbox) for when the option is just a piece of explanatory copy. Like "Manufacturing leadtime 3-4 Days"

Fine Country Fare

Great app and support. Only niggle I have is that I would really like the option to offer customers a quantity box against the variations and to be warned that they still have a selection left if they don't reach the order quota. We offer mixes of various seasonings which the customer can choose 3 of, but if they only select 2 there is no warning to pick another. Great free app though.

West Coast Eventshed

Hi Noah Wayne,

I have been struggling to customize products in my store - what a frustration! This app will obviously resolve that problem and congrats on a great initiative. Thank you also for the quick response when installing the app in my store.

I am sure your support will be as good. Good luck with future product developments - looking forward to it.

Philip
Weddingshed

Uniqso2

GREAT app! Very useful for products with many options.