Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Bonbonniere Karism

The help received for this app is great. I think it's easier to add drop down menus. The only problem I have is that there's no option to add the actual colours next to the names as well as calligraphy next to the names - the biggest problem I have is qty's. If a customer buys certain qty's the price goes down, but with this app I cant offer that. No choice for now, I have to start slowly. But staff is very helpful walking me through the procedures needed.

Dudenz

I love its simplicity. If I were to be nitpicky, I'd love to have the option to include just a string of text (without being a dropdown, radio button or checkbox) for when the option is just a piece of explanatory copy. Like "Manufacturing leadtime 3-4 Days"

Fine Country Fare

Great app and support. Only niggle I have is that I would really like the option to offer customers a quantity box against the variations and to be warned that they still have a selection left if they don't reach the order quota. We offer mixes of various seasonings which the customer can choose 3 of, but if they only select 2 there is no warning to pick another. Great free app though.

West Coast Eventshed

Hi Noah Wayne,

I have been struggling to customize products in my store - what a frustration! This app will obviously resolve that problem and congrats on a great initiative. Thank you also for the quick response when installing the app in my store.

I am sure your support will be as good. Good luck with future product developments - looking forward to it.

Philip
Weddingshed

Uniqso2

GREAT app! Very useful for products with many options.

Electronicdoorparts Com

thx this is great app. But I would imagin that we should have standards like changing price based on selection of different variants we can change price. I imagined that we should have it as a part of infinite options. Thanks

Handshoez

Great white glove service! I tried to install on my own but ran into trouble. The Infinite Options team had it installed in no time!

Westcoastvapesupply

www.westcoastvapesupply.com thanks you infinite

Meyer Wells

Requires a little extra work unless you're willing to pay a small fee for the assistance but worth the price, or lack there of. The chat team is extremely helpful and patient.

Maison Bouvrier