Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Sweet Bouquet Ltd

Really great app, very useful for adding many variations, and even better easier than using the native Shopify variants.

There's hidden documentation that walks you through building a great date picker as well, which was super duper. Support is really fast and easy to chat with right from inside the app UI, thumbs way up for the user experience.

My only reason for 4/5 instead of 5/5 is that they were missing a feature I was hoping would easily be implemented into the date picker (a time picker as well).

My Car Emblem

Install was quick, and easy to configure input. Formatting the layout on my product page will take some work.

Hotdogfpv

Amazing App! We specialize in limited apparel with different sizing options. We needed to able to offer different variants with a single stock quantity applied to the entire item. This was the perfect solution! Easy to use and integrate. Very happy with this App. I have been using it for about 6 months now.

update (reduced from 5 stars to 4) - I still love this app, but today I tried to take advantage of the "feature" of being able to set default values. I could not figure out how to do this -- so I reached out to their customer service. They were very responsive and answered all of my questions very quickly through their chat option. So, why am I reducing the star rating? Because - in reality, you do not have control over default values (except with text) -- so you cannot select default values for drop down menus, or radio buttons. They did give me an option of using "placeholder text" -- which is an okay work around, but it's not the same as setting default values.

I mentioned to the customer service person that they should consider changing the language of their app in the shopify store, since at the time of this review update, one of the features is "Control over placeholder and default values" -- my recommendation was basically brushed off. So, -1 star. Why? because i needed to use a feature that they stated was possible and at the end of the day, they know it's not possible, but it helps promote their product. So, rather than full disclosure -- they just let you get all set up and then say "oh, you can only do that with a text box" -- but what exactly is a "default value" for a text box? I feel it's misleading and dishonest.

Youvegottabanana Com

Helped with apply a text box for personalized messages quickly and easily.

Outdoorcomfies

So far so good. The support was great from Annette. Conditional options would be a nice touch, but otherwise, it seems to work!

Ecoinnovation

Very helpful app as we have some complex options and additional complex information we need to harvest on certain products. Support was very helpful when I needed to tweak the CSS styling. Would give 5 stars if options/questions could appear/disappear conditionally depending on answers of other options AND if options with a price/product allocated would update the product price dynamically. Those are pretty big asks though for a free app (or for any app) so all in all extremely happy and would highly recommend to anyone. Cheers

Grogans Mill Gifts

Nice for a free app. Excellent customer service. Just wish they offered an option to search option sets by product tag, etc.

Clique Da Moda

Great app! I'm testing this right now.

Sloop Space

Great app and totally fulfilled our shop's need for options for personalization and special requests from our customers. (perhaps the formatting of how the options appear on different themes could further enhance this very useful app) I paid the US$20 option to have it installed and up and running from the team. Saved me much time on installing it myself and prevention of errors that could have arise. (since i am not skilled in the coding of websites) Very much appreciate the app being FREE and would definitely recommend this app to other Shopify store owners.

Active Calisthenics

Add a photo next to the descriptions we write in, so the user knows what they're choosing. There are to many product for the customer to know which is which from a big list of style numbers

Also, add size variants!! This will change everything!

Best of luck,