Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lush and Tidy

I have used this app for adding personalisation boxes which is great. Customers service so helpful highly recommended.

Jade & Harlow

So far, so good!! It seems to work great, and the team has been great about answering my questions.

Davek Canada

Best app. Best service. I've reached out to their support a million times, and each time I get courteous, helpful and thorough assistance. This app is truly flexible and can be used in a million ways. Our store has many different variant combinations, which is difficult to offer bundles via Shopify alone. This app makes it a total breeze.

Panama Progressive

App does just what we needed, and customer support was excellent in assisting with some customizations!

Thatsawrapfavors

I have a lot of personalized listings and I need different customer information for many of them. I was able to create 100+ templates for all of my listings. I love the way it looks on my website as well. The only improvement I would suggest is an option where a customer can upload photos. I've been able to work around that issue so it's not a big deal. Overall, I'm very pleased with Infinite Options :)

The Goodvibes - support good times

App entspricht voll unseren Bedürfnissen und super Service bei der Installation. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen

Letter Art Gifts

Excellent customer service received from Amanda Hom. Clear accurate and very timely. Thank you so much!

QWERKYWRITER®

ShopPad was very quick to assist us with any issues we had. I highly recommend this app! Works great with our website!

Joyful Moose

Great way to add a text box for personalization info. Also works great for offering a gift message and gift wrapping for a fee. Support is incredible and fast if you happen to need it.

DANK Market

It is a fantastic app, with a great performance in the website (loads fast and looks great), and a seamless, easy to use settings panel. They have done a great work in making something complex (setting up options with or without conditional logic) very easy to use.