Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Oskarhill

I highly recommend these apps especially their customer services. So an amazing experience with their support. These apps work perfectly.

Chocofy

Excellent support and app works great so far! Would recommend it to every one who is looking to bring variations into their products

The Littl

The team is very, very quick at responding and very helpful. I would highly recommend this app to others.

Maison Henry

I chose the pro install option for this app which sped up the uploading of the options on the page and also improved the styling. It's worth watching the videos when getting started as they explain the setup of the options well. I would recommend this app.

Trans Laser

Amazing and very nice support!! They are always here to help!! I really love this app it is perfect for my store :)

TableTop Prints

I really like this app and was able to get the additional options I was needing for my products. I had a few issues with how the app was styling the new options, but the customer service using their expert help feature was absolutely outstanding and was able to tackle my issues with speed and effectiveness.

Mimisgiftbox.nl

Customer service is great! I've asked a lot of questions and the service was very good. Thank you very much!

FrenchPressCoffee.com

Great support with very good documentation. We'll use this app to test few things and I think this is great addition to our store.

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com

Gave us the flexibility we need. Super easy to install and use. Needed help moving the position of options and customer service handled it super quickly. Very impressed overall!

CAMUS COGNAC

We use this app to offer engraving on bottles to our customers and we are very satisfied. The option works very well, the customer service is very responsive and they were very helpful in improving the visibility of the box. We are very pleased and would recommend it to anyone.