Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Penny Pairs

Really great app! No problems at all and the interface was really simple and easy to understand. Customer support was also amazing; super helpful and quick to respond to my concerns. I recommend this app 100%!

Fetching Foods

I just downloaded it, but it seems to fix the compatibility and other issues I started having with my other variant app. The IDE was a tricky for me, but support was outstanding, getting me over the initial learning hump quickly. The support team is outstanding. Even before I purchased the app, because I was testing it to see if it'd work for me. Fast, helpful, and goes the extra mile. This team is good, very good, giving me confidence that if I run into issues, they'll be all over it.

Atelier Côtier

Game changer. It helps me create products with options that won't cause a problem with our inventory. Also a better presentation for customers if you want add-ons implemented with simplicity.
Would love the possibility for certain options to affect inventory in some case, hopefully it will come in the future. ;) I took the 20$ service because it's a fair price for a work properly done. Great service and yes it was done in the 24 hour time frame. Thank you!!!

Nordic Catch

So far so good. Exactly what I needed for specific products. Support was prompt and helpful, even late in the day. 5 stars for sure!

Hammerstone Coffee

After going through a few options to customise my product page - this app covered everything I hoped. The support team also went above and beyond to make it easier and more customisable

TRANS LASER

What a nice support !!! They really helped us to improve the design of our website! So great to count on assistances like that on Shopify!!! :D

Industrial Workwear and Supplies

Great app, easily allows us to add customisation options to products. Had some problems with the layout but support fixed this really quickly. Would recommend!

Thin Line Outfitters

Very easy to install and setup. I needed some custom CSS styling help and the support team was very fast and efficient in assisting with my needs. Highly recommend!

Emassagechair

We switched to Infinite Options after using a few other apps. Integration was easy without editing lots of templates. I am very happy with the results of the product bundling and more. The customer support was quick and responsive and took care of any issues that came up.

shopjustdogs.com

Easy to use, makes my site look more professional and clients don't have to search to put order information in.