Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Kind Design

It basically solved all my problems for my made-to-order clothing line. Every problem I had was solved either immediately or within a few hours when they graciously did a custom code workaround for a problem I was having. Thank you ShopPad team!

From The Terraces

Used a few of these apps but couldn't get the results I needed, but this app did the job. Brilliant customer service as well.

rosellebox

I don’t even know where to start. First, customer service is AMAZING! I had some questions regarding some features and they replied very fast and showed you step by step to “add” that feature on your website! Second, I’m obsessed with this app. This app its very easy to install, its customizable and it was perfect addition to my store. Thank you guys for all the hard work and constant help with my store. I highly recommend it!!!

27 COFFEE ROASTERS

Nice and clean-looking. Easy to use. They have an amazing support team, indeed. When I struggled with customizing a date picker, they helped me quickly. I am so glad about this app so far.

Yard Card Depot

We use this for color selection on custom products. When we changed our theme we needed help with fixing the coding snippets and getting it to look the way we needed it. I was helped by Glecy and Mandy and they were the best! Quick to respond and always willing to make my last minute changes! Thanks so much!

Deuces Wild Designs

Love infinite options, they have always been helpful and quick to respond. This app has been a huge addition to our site.

The Luxvene Company

After a few days of trying to find the right app for bundles/mix and match for my needs, I found this one. I had a little bit of trouble getting it to the right configurations but I reached out to customer support and they helped! Santiago and I messaged each other back and forth (on a Sunday no less) and he helped me figure it all out. I'm so excited to be launching in two days. Thank you for being an amazing app with great customer service. Plus helping me stay within budget!

Rustic9 Custom Furniture

This plugin has been the best I've ever experienced. The customer service has been first class and I felt like I was their top priority. Glecy, Carolina and Christian were so nice and helped me every step of the way. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend this plugin!

Stroud Brewery

We are really happy with this app, it is really easy to use and the customer service is excellent. My issue/query was resolved within minutes.

CustomStudioCover

The program is very cool and works, easy to install and support groups respond quickly. I recommend