Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Fortress Edging

We have found this App to be very customizable and intuitive. The discount text is automatic in cart and checkout, and the banner placement and control is excellent, and it displays the quantity discounts perfectly in each page from order to checkout. Their support is quick, helpful, and quite frankly excellent. This Quantity discount app worked MUCH better than another popular one, that shall remain unnamed.

GRANVIA

Excelente atención al cliente, me ayudaron a resolver mis dudas. La aplicación funciona muy bien. La recomiendo.

Suverna

The best app for your discount, the support is very effective and kind, you can't find better for this low price

Myblend - Blend Your Way Into Healthy Habits

Fantastic app and support. Zarah answered in the support chat within 1 min and was very helpful with my concerns. Really recommend this app and their amazing support.

Kim Wallace Ceramics

Only just implemented but the support has been great and after trialling quite a few discount apps, this one looked the best visually, and was the only one to show up on my theme without needing to change code.

Beebay

volume and discounts works fine and support is great. Had sorted my multiple discounts at checkout.....

Shop-Skirt

The app works well, and they have great customer service. Helped tweak a few things that our theme didn't quite mesh with.

GetDeal

Great app. Customer support is amazing. The best I have ever seen on shopify apps. they got me for a long time as a customer

FAMMO STREET

Pavi is exceptionally good, she is very patient and does the required changes.
I would recommend this app to all my friends.

Quantum Pro Shop

Works exactly how I'd like it to, and great support! Responds in a timely manner when I have any questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83