4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable discounts and user-friendly interface. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration and automation of bulk discounts. Unique features like quantity discounts per variant and sitewide discounts for specific customer tags are appreciated. The app is easy to use, even for those with limited technical skills. Support is quick and efficient, and the pricing is seen as a profitable investment due to its positive impact on sales. The app is valued for its flexibility, ability to increase average order value, and tiered discount system.

April 15, 2024

Very useful app for creating bulk discounts, with options for setting multiple discount tiers. Allowing users to assign discounts based on Shopify collecting also a real time-saver.

Customer service is super responsive - they have responded to my queries in under 5 minutes.

The Flying Fork
April 8, 2024

We've been using Shopacado for a couple of years.
It works very well, easy to install and to manage.
I advise to any shop owner if they need tier pricing discounts.

NovaaLab
April 15, 2024

This app is very nice for apply discount on our products also support is very cooprative with us

Samuel Packaging Store
April 17, 2024

Helped me figure out issue very fast and clear communication!

Europesnus.com
Denmark
Over 2 years using the app
April 5, 2024

This app used to work but no longer works at all and has caused me pain due to customers emailing several times a day saying they are not receiving discount's. I emailed support with screenshots and she come back and said it was 'fixed' in a matter of minutes which is a very poor case of customer service. Saying that something is fixed without properly looking into it and fixing it is not very acceptable I am afraid. I am cancelling my subscription today and I strongly suggest people think twice before installing this as it simply does not work as intended and it has still not been fixed as a matter of urgency.

Please see links to support the above:

Key Library
Almost 2 years using the app
February 20, 2024

Love this app and the customer service is amazing! I needed help on the new update and Nivi was right there to help. She was patient, answered my questions and send me videos and pictures. I had to take a break to pick up kids from school and I returned back HOURS LATER and Nivi was still there! I didn't have to wait one minute for her help! So grateful she helped me accomplish what I needed. THANK YOU, Nivi!!

Crescent Star Creations
About 2 years using the app
March 31, 2024

This app was a lifesaver when another app was not working properly. This one always works and if I ever have an issue, support will help me very quickly and has always resolved my problems! I love this app for offering bulk discounts to my customers!

Instantly Unique Gifts
10 months using the app
February 8, 2024

Great support, had a minor issue (theme compatibility) quickly resolved. Used this on a couple websites and works flawlessly.

Diamond Mist E-Liquid
April 11, 2024

Support is good. Pavi is always at service when I need help.

DERMAX Professional
Philippines
7 months using the app
February 20, 2024

This app is great. Works exactly as expected and the customer support is awesome

Maple Ace Inc.