Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Prinly

Location Germany

Fast respond and very good support from Nivi. She helped me step by step and understood everything i said. I can only recommend everyone using the app !!

muture

Location Germany

völlig zufrieden Nivi konnte mir sehr schnell helfen danke dafür und super Service. Preis/Leistung ist perfekt

ZenEruption™

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 37 minutes

I use this app to add quantity breaks. I had some problems setting it up (theme was not recognised), but Pavi really helped me very fast. She resolved everything and made some modifications according to my wishes. She was of great help!

B.Fab

Time spent using app About 3 hours

They helped me very quickly and solved the issue my store was having. I am really grateful for the help and love the app.

herbruikbarekoffiebeker

Location Netherlands

Great app and even better service! The app have a good volume discount feature and enough options to customize.

Nationwide Trailer Parts Ltd

Time spent using app 1 day

Fantastic app, easy to install and use. Best app for quantity break pricing. Support was super quick and helpful

CEP Compression

Time spent using app 18 minutes

This app saved us on Cyber Monday when another app we were using stopped working. Support team jumped in and configured everything within minutes.

WeedoMarket

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 8 minutes

great customer support, thanks a lot Nivi i really appreciate it, fast and perfect, highly recommended

priopharm

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Very kind and fast service. Thank you for helping me with the Setup in my custom Theme. I can recommend this Plugin.

Fabric Depot

Location India

I am really satisfied with the support they provide and makes all the things work out seamlessly. Definitely use this app without a second thought!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 212 213