Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Appikon

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

Happy Housewife Designs

I used this app to create a discount on individual products. When I couldn't get it to work, I messaged their support staff and they were able to help me get started and made sure my discount worked!

ModernAestheticsMD.com

App is intuitive and looks great on our store. It has so many options to customize it. Its an amazing app!!!

Dollhause Boutique

Worked right out of the box. And their support is great. They responded within an hour with all my questions. Looking forward to generating sales with the app.

Yzabel's

The app wasn't working for us since it was conflicting with another discounted pricing app. Hemant worked with us and get the old snippets removed from the shop. Extremely happy with the customer service.

February 17, 2020

Thanks for using our app and for your review. Let us know if need further help.

geffex.com

Very smooth experience. Better than any other app with better features. Pricing is also affordable. Basically free once you start getting more sales. Recommended for growing stores.

Super Healing stones

We were looking for an app which lets us pick customer tags for the discounts. This app lets us do that. Cost is really good too. Very happy with it so far.

YeetBeast

app was exactly what we needed for our store. Also discount code field comes up in cart section instead of the checkout section which was another plus. Customer service was fast and very helpful!

Lamp Fever

Easy to use app, basically free money machine. Would recommend to anyone trying to take their store to the next level

Tekkawear

Great app! Works as expected. It's very easy to set up and works with theme. Pricing is very affordable. Recommended.

Aromeva

Love this app. It's so easy to use and is attractive on my store front. The support staff were amazing and responded to my queries almost immediately.

February 6, 2020

Thanks for using our app. We are excited to see how your store sales grow with the help of our app.

Keep hustling! :)