Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

FREIWEIT

I am using it and had a bit of trouble setting it up but the support geam were super fast in helping me! Great App

British Pharmacare

These guys are awesome. After trying lots of different apps this is the best app for creating volume discounts. Customer service is very helpful too.

Sewing World Gallery

Very helpful team, prompt action, solved my problems and queries. Def recommend it to any one who love to have discount features!

treeshines

Great! the support is awesome and the app works super good, i already generated thousens of dollars using this app :)

BPM Earplugs

Great app. great costumer service, is exactly what we needed........................................

Ono Work & Safety

This app is exactly what we needed for our store - we tried a bunch of other options and apps, and none have preformed as well or as easily as this one. Quick customer service responses, and fixed issues we didn't even know were a problem.

National Gun Trusts

Excited to see how the app performs. Install was easy. Hasti in the customer service was very helpful tweaking the app for our website. Thank you so much.

Soccer Locker

Fastest and easiest support i have ever had 5 stars
Since i have installed this app my sales have gone up considerably

TADFC Shop

I used the app for a volume discount and it works great ! The team is quick in responding and helped me straight away.

Reflective Self

Does what I need it to - enact and display progressive discounts unobtrusively. Interface and customization options are good. Support helped promptly with an issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12