Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Pomppa Shop Deutschland

Location Germany

Super Support! Antwortet schnell, hat mein Theme sofort hinzugefügt und mir Screens von allen Anwendungen in Action geschickt! Prima!

TheraPunktur

Location Austria

I am absolutely not happy with the Customer Service. Every time I need something, they cannot solve it properly, or while building in labels on the cart, they break things again in the cart. They fix 1 label and ask: " is it okay now?" but then they break something else" and this continues for hours in the chat. When they get annoyed or do not know how to solve it, they just dissappear from the chat and leave it half done! Today I am in the chat for 3 hours for a simple text label. I also let my programmer work to create a selector Id on the cart page, so the team of this app can work faster. But no one is replying me here and they did half of the work and broke half on the cart and just left the online version of the shop like this for 3 hours now. And still no solution. I use this app for almost 1 year now. It is doing what it should (basics), but not more than this and if you need a bit of adjustment, or if you wish to make it a bit smarter or a bit more beautiful. noone can help you and they will tell you, this functions are not available. Last time, I asked for help a few months ago, the exact same thing happened. They broke objects in the cart with css, and left. I needed to get my developer here and pay him to sit and fix it again. In general the app is not the best but it is okay for the price, but I really dont know why this service cant be improved.

Horow

Location China

The service is so good, we are using the app for some shops. It could improve conversion rate. So far so good.

Mosino

Location Germany

Ich bin wirklich überrascht wie schnell der Kundenservice antwortet. Egal um welche Uhrzeit bekommt man geholfen. Auch mit der App bin ich sehr zufrieden. Nun kann ich endlich meine Angebote den Kunden anbieten. Ich kann diese App definitiv weiter empfehlen!

SmilyPops

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!Great!!

CURRENT COMMODITY SYSTEMS

The only app I have found with total spend/tier discounts. Great app, accessible, user-friendly, and fantastic customer service.

retrooshirt

Location China

It's absolutely well-done.And Miss Pavi is very nice.I really will recommend this app to my friends.

Revomadic

works really well but conflicts with some themes, good support tho - overall would recommend this app

Milani Cosmetics

Very easy to install the app and easy to use. The customer care team is also very helpful and fast!

OAK Creative Designs

Multifunctional and user-friendly app. Very responsive and helpful customer service. We tried some other apps to and we can comfortably suggest this one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 174 175