Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

My Two Brows

Best app by far for anyone looking to combine discounts with both a promo code, and also automatic. I searched 15h and couldn't find anything. I spoke with Brad, and he got me going right away. Even a Shopify rep said it wasn't possible, and this company does it. Bravo!

AVANTI.PT

Excelent app! Suberb support! Super easy to install, i recomend 200%! One of the best support teams i have ever encontered! Congrats to your team!

Eraivy

Amazing team support, great app. The team is very patient and professional. It's worth paying to use the app

Divine Whiffs LLC

so far loving this app. it does exactly what i need it to do and customer service was quick and worked out small issue i had. pavi helped me in under 3 mins. i recommend.

Get Your Teach On

Great app and amazing customer support! Does exactly what it says it will do, and the support team is incredible and extremely fast. I had a hard time getting the app to work right, and they had it running at 100% within 5 minutes of reaching out!

Reishi house

GREAT SERVICE!!
i had an issue with the discounts and quickly got one of team members to fix the problem. Super efficient!
Thanks

Makaio Belgium

Very much recommended! If you have a question they respond within 2-5 minutes. Easy to use and it works great!

Daily Nustra

Fast and efficient service. Functional and easy to configure application. I was very happy and recommend it.

Star Kingdom Store Australia

I have three websites and all my websites use this amazing app - instant result and excellent customer service, I am very impressed

JJD Trading

Very easy to use app and they're very responsive when you have concerns. I recommend it! It's worth paying to use the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33