Volume & Discounted Pricing

Volume & Discounted Pricing

by Shopacado

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

TheSupplyPlug

I was using another app for tiered pricing discounts and it does not have the compatibility to use with Shopify discount coupons. So I've tried this, and it has compatibility! Plus it's cheaper and affordable. Love the customer service as well. Solved my issue of checkout problem within few minutes!

NE-Vapes

I have just installed the app and had some issues setting up (theme related). I received help from Zarah who was brilliant and sorted everything within a few minutes. if i could give 10 stars I would!

KAS Shopfittings

We are B2B supplier with large inventory and have tried every app for volume or quantity discounts. There a lot to like about this app.. it doesn't need manual changes to theme code, doesn't stop discount codes from working, doesn't require hidden product duplicates. The support is really fast, we had a couple of minor issues with cart page and checkout which were fixed in a jiffy (that's very quick). Would like a faster way of adding products - at the moment you have to start typing the product name one at a time, suggestions pop-up as you type but with a large inventory a different method would speed this up - a list of products with filters and tick boxes would be ideal. There's one issue that made us think before going for this app - it can't cope with variants that have different prices. This means we have make each variant with a different price into separate products - which has some side benefits but also some disadvantages. Early days but it feels fast, stable and comes with good support.

Displaypro

Great customer support from Zarah, she quickly helped me to improve our site and ensured it worked well to meet our business needs. Thank you

Marvelous Promotions

Great customer support. They respond fast and help you with whatever you need. If youre confused about anything theyll help.

Maqazino

i love this app, it helped me to increase my sales, and I love customer support, they are so fast and helpful!

Labelzone

The best app for volume and discounted pricing. Easy to set up - and works! Plus the support team are fast and very helpful.

Missha. ABLE CNC US Inc

Great functionality and amazing customer service. I completely recommend!! The app works great and nicely!!

Zandysjewelrysupply

This app and the developers have been a lifesaver. Every time I've messaged with a request or issue it's been handled immediately and very professionally. The app looks great and performs much better and faster than my previous discount app. Thanks for creating such a great app and giving such amazing customer service!

StayRelx

Straight forward set-up interface which is exactly what we needed to we can focus on the sales. The additional features such as editing the visuals is also extremely easy, nothing fancy in setting up, but results are more than expected. I have to give a plus that we can see and test our offers to make sure then run right both to our liking and our customer's satisfaction. Add 1 more star and make it 6 stars overall with the great customer service! Props to Zarah for the help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58