Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

IMAC Electronic Solutions

So far so good, seems to work well, very impressed with level of support. Thank you Zarah, you were very helpful!

Snullekongen.dk

Have been using their app for a few months now, works just fine. But when it comes to their support, 'Pavi', it stinks, there is no help to get, I have changed the theme and it is obviously only those who can fix that the shopping cart writes the correct price, but there is no help and get when you saw writing to them, have been trying for several days now and my shopping cart is still showing incorrect prices, so it results in now that I switch away from this app and will not recommend it to others, they are fucking indifferent to their customers.

Periwinkle

Great customer support and am excited to try out my tiered volume discount. Helped walked me through my first discount entirely.

The British Horse Society Shop

Excellent app. Simple, effective and did just what we needed it to do. First class customer service too.

Buddies Helper

This app is user friendly, and the support team is very patient and helpful. Highly recommend this app.

Dumpecci Online Shop

This program runs perfectly on my store, the operation is very simple, the speed of their assistance is very timely, and no time is wasted.

567King

Good app, great service with instant response and help to configure. Would be awesome if the table could show for collections for when grouped products are displayed.

Books of Color

This app works great. It's highly customizable and looks clean. The customer service is also amazing. They are very fast and knowledgeable!

Petit Matin

Very useful application and easy ! The service is excellent. Thank you for the support. I recommend it

UK Vape Supply Ltd.

App works exactly as needed and the customer service received from Zara was excellent, I cant fault the team or their product at all. I would recommend this app and the others made by these guys to everyone.