Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Skinvella

Tried other apps and they didnt work for what I needed. This app fixed all my problems and the support is great.

Texland

Location Portugal

Very easy to use and the support team is very responsive. Just what i needed for my store!
I recommend!

Eartix

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Nice app, Good customer service. ............................... .......................................................

ALEXANDRA BERO ®

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 32 minutes

they have a very responsive customer support that can help you with any issues, which i appreciate very much

Trend Rings

helpful customer service, more simple and effective than other apps that offer a similar service, very customisable

FlowSpout

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is very easy to use and discount setting screen is clean and straight forward. The support team is very responsive. They helped me to fix several CSS issues.

Fill My Bottles

Simple app. Clean interface. Easy to navigate and customize which I love. Customer service was excellent! They really did respond in under 5 mins like they say in the chat feature. Which is also a great thing to have within the shopify app.

SportPort Active

Time spent using app About 1 month

Having worked with 100+ apps since our launch, by far, this is the best app experience we've had. Not only was their support team (shout out to Hem!) absolutely incredible, their platform is absolutely amazing. I highly suggest you work with this app and if you're in need of support, they are TOP NOTCH.

Sake Ichiban

Location Australia

I just installed the app and had a issues setting up. I contact them and She sorted it out my problem in 5 mins. Thank you Pavi.

deemama

Location Thailand

I love it when the first time I tested it .haha.very very useful and easy setting.TRY it!!! it is cheap also!