Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Trifyyn

Location Malaysia

This app is very easy to use. I have to give their customer support a big thumbs up! Awesome job right there.

Rob Ketterling

This app is easy to install, they have great customer service, and once you set it up it works great!

Flight Model

Location China

It work great in my store, I already gain a order. easy to use, and fix cart problem quickly. don't need other permission too.

LiveHomeLife

They reply within 5 minutesd, and are really helpful solved all the problems I had, happy with results.

Sasomei LLC

Works perfectly. I tried ALLL of the volume discount apps and yours was the only one that worked. Either their UI was terrible or it didn't work on the front end. This app is easy to use and straight forward. They also have incredible support I had a few questions and got detailed answers super fast! Great job devs!!

Trendslover

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great application and great customer service. Easy to use the application and the help you get from them in insane.

BlueBiology

It's crazy how much good, knowledgeable customer service makes certain apps so much better than others. This is one of those apps with unbelievable service. For volume/quanity discounts and such, this is the best app out of the 20 or more I've tried.

SneakerShielders

Location Mexico

Increased my average order value since first day using it, love the features and it is very easy to use, get this app, you wont regret it.

Pizza Pilgrims

Customer service is fantastic, great product as well, does exactly what we were after and what we expected.

33trendz

Gets the job done. Increased the average order value for me. These small things matter a lot........