Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Australian L'Alpina

The staff and tech support are very helpful and responsive. We got the app installed on our site and functioning in a matter of minutes without having to involve our developer. Very user friendly so far.

EAZYFIX

Very good, to increase the AOV,
plus the support are very reactive and helpful. I would recommend this app to everybody !

CartCity Ph

Location Philippines

This app is awesome and highly recommended. Effective in delivering the discount message I want to convey to my customers as simply as possible. I had issues reflecting the real discounted prices at checkout. Pavi did an excellent job in making it work for me by manually adding support in my theme. Excellent support system. Resolved quickly. I am actually on my first day of trial period and I am loving it. Thank you.

Glowy Charm

Location Malaysia

Fantastic app! It works as you want it and the support is top-notch. Pavi was extremely helpful and quick to help me set up everything! Would highly recommend this!

ONLY™ Beverages

Location Hong Kong SAR

Fantastic - tried a bunch of different volume pricing apps and this was by far the best and easiest to use. Customer service incredible - I messaged on a Sunday afternoon and had someone responding to me within minutes to address my problem.

PackageMate

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great customer service! they helped me super quickly to set up the discount table!
Keep up the good work.

feelunik

great customer service, they help to set up the form of the table as I want.
you should try this amazing app

sequela

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We used this app to create multiple automatic discounts through our Shopify Store. We found this application created the most simple and effective solutions for adding multiple automated discounts. Whenever we have needed assistance the team have been super helpful in clear communication and results! Thank you Zarah and team!

Xhobbies

Location Colombia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had a problem displaying the cart prices correctly. Support solved me in record time. Excellent support.

effisystems

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent support. I had a problem with my topic, and they solved me in record time. Recomendados al 100%