Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

1581 - 1590 of 1957 reviews

KIN Candle Co.

Lots of options and flexibility to fine tune. Customer support was very responsive in resolving all of my questions and problems. Would recommend! I needed a solution that needed to be elevated to a developer to solve the issue. Parth followed up with a great response via email to tell me he had fixed the problem. He was patient and careful in explaining how to use the functions and logic of the app. Thank you!

GLX Bearings

Fast and friendly customer support. Best discounted pricing app in shopify. It is all you need for discounted pricing. Thank you.

2020 - 2021 DLIGHTS

Location Sweden

Great support within 1 minute! Just downloaded the app which works really well. Had some unique settings that support helped me with at once without any problems. Great job!!

Jumbo Deals

Location Germany

Very nice app and good customer service. Just started out with them :) It is easy to use and exactly does what it is supposed to do !

Airgarden

Location Australia

Excellent app with great support! I've used this for multiple stores now and have not had any major issues to date. Support very quick to assist if ever an issue!

Joel Nolan

This app has been huge in helping me grow my sales. I have to say what's more impressive is how quickly support helps and find solutions. I've only had to reach out once because of something that happened with my store template and they fixed the issues in 5 minutes.

Asken Store

Location Germany

Fantastic Volume discount pricing app. I tested several ones and this one was best for me. I like the way you can customize the design and unlike other discount apps this one is compatible with Sticky Cart apps, so great job from the developers! Also excellent customer service with instant replies.

EveryKpop

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is easy to use and the design is modern and pretty!!
And it's great to use live chat to support your inquiries.
As soon as I ask a question, they help me, so I am using the app really well. It is highly recommended for those who need a discount app.

Carinjo.nl

Location Sweden

Very good app, usefull. First had a issue at the cart page but customer service was very fast to help and solve this

Allerleishop

Location Germany

This App and People behind worked super hard and great for this. Appreciate the Help instantly and everything works perfect. Recommended!