Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

1601 - 1610 of 1947 reviews

furnicaes

The app meets all my requirements. Very helpful support! They replied in just a few minutes and set everything up to make the plugin work.

foodboxmalta

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Friendly to use. Nice design and fast customer service and really nice too. I suggest this app and definetely helping my business!

TheHeelPillow

Time spent using app About 1 year

Been fantastic so far. Customer service is excellent! This is the best quantity breaks app I have used thus far.

BRIOTECH USA

Switched to this app because we needed one that works with discount codes. Was able to configure it pretty much how we wanted and everything works great. The UI is also really nice. Best of all was the customer support -- EXCELLENT! They were a huge help in resolving a few issues and extremely friendly, and I managed to get their assistance within a couple of minutes as early as 9am and as late as 6 pm (PST). Awesome!!

Zeotex

Location Croatia

Amazing service - instant support. Solving problems like it's nothing! The app is also great to increase sales - a must-have for sure.

BesondereMomente.com - Mit uns erlebste du schöne Momente

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to simply set up my quantity discounts. The support was directly responding and helping me to integrate into my theme. Works like a breeze.

Yorkshire Family Butchers

Time spent using app About 1 month

the app is perfect works well, and customer service is 10/10 very responsive and is fit for purpose, easy to use interface and get the job done

Vurou

Location Singapore

The customer support is very quick and helpful. solve my questions in matter of minutes! Very recommended!

Quicker Mart

Location India

Best App Ever & Customer Support also Best, I recommended This app For adding Discount and Volume on your Product page.

Karposs

Location Netherlands

I reached out to the support in need of help with something small. Great help and support from the team.