Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Digby Paints

Excellent customer support by a small team that really understands their customers. Looking forward to seeing the increased sales :)

Test_nyGM

Location Norway

I am really satisfied with this app, do my quite complex discount calculation just as it should. Most of all, support is there, fast and precise when you need them. Highly recommended!

Sweet Memory

Location Denmark

Support is next level. answer within few minutes and help to configure to my custom theme very fast. If you need a great app and support this is the one to go with!

dallastoyswholesale

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Best Customer Support and hem helped me with some problems that I came across. Great App function really easy to use. Highly recommended

Wholesale ATV

App works great. Had a small gliche and I messaged them and they answered and fixed it right away!!

ArtVelar™

Location Italy

fantastic app, and very helpful support team, I recommend it it helps a lot to increase the average order value and can change sales drastically

SeaKisses

This is the third app like this that I have tried and is was so easy to set up. I had one small issue and the developer replied in less than 2 mins and instantly fixed the issue. Highly recommended

Robbinmaid

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

Such an awesome app, one of the most helpful support team i've ever found.
And most importantly the app works awesome it has generated us 50%+ of our total store revenues. i defintely recommend

D6 Apparel

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app — we spent ages researching which quantity breaks app to use, and this is clearly the best. Looks great, super customisable, and works with shopify multiple currencies. Plus the devs provide awesome support, too.

Plant Grow

Location Serbia

Great app! Our AOV sky rocketed thanks to this app! Customer service is impressive and instant. Try this app!