Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Hydro Floss® Pro

I have just started using this app and so far it has been easy to set up and configure the way I want it. The support is spot on and very responsive. I did have a few questions to help me and Zarah has been extremely helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended!

Naturelooks

Location Netherlands

GREAT support! They help me really good. And the customer service is like 24/7 al time. they did it directly for me.

Contractor Book Rentals

Time spent using app 1 day

Customer service is the best! My problem got solved in 5 minutes and the app the perfect to use if your shop is having a lot of promotion. Very good!

Olkee

Time spent using app About 1 month

The support team is one of the best I have experienced so far from what I have seen, when I asked the agent a question about how to change something she explained how and did it for me.

The Puffin Hut Ltd

I have just started using this app and so far it has been easy to set up and to configure the way I want it. The functionality is exactly what I was looking for. The support is spot on and very responsive. I did have a few questions to help me get it set up initially (I'm totally untechnical!) and Zarah has been extremely helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended!

Detody.cl

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 22 hours

The the best app and better support team! Fast response. They solve my problem in less of 5 minutes. Really grat.

Godspeed Socks

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have searched for a volume discount app that can support quantity breaks automatically for multiple products - probably tried 5-8 others. Sometimes we offer greater discounts to certain customers and their app allows the customer to get the best discount available (whether volume or code). We had some issues with the formatting and they hopped on a chat to help work through the issues & were very responsive. Highly recommended and grateful for their team!

GetMyAccessory

Quite nice, works as expected, and very fast support response. Would recommend it. I also love drinking coffee

Floofbuds

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is absolutely amazing! and the customer service is out of this world! what an absolutely superb team! recommend this SOOO MUCH!

EasyTie

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this App. At the beginning i've contacted the Support Team and they answered me within a few minutes and helped until everything was as i wanted. This App is definetely the best Discount App. Thanks a lot to Pavi!