Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

JDCustomCraftsCo

Super awesome team! Quick integrations! and Easy to use App! I was looking for a while for an app that could offer individual item pricing at bulk discount and this one was just perfect

Lee Laa Lou Inc.

I have been in the market for a long time, looking for a cost-effective app that provides great value for money, look & feel, and customization options. It took me a while, but I finally landed on this one! Our most important feature was the ability to use discount codes in conjunction with other offers on the site, and this app gives us this capability. The team is responsive and committed to making every effort to get our needs met. If you are looking for great ROI from an app and great capabilities, give this one a try! Special thanks to Hasti and Abuzar for their patience, and support in setting us up. Thanks guys, keep up the good work and making this app better.

rodyvo

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. Really easy to use and their customer service is on point. I got to talk with Hasti and she's really nice and answered to all my concerns quickly.

Juliet’s Farm Shop & Cafe

The App is easy to use and the support i had from Hasti was perfect. i would definitely recommend trying this app out if your looking to add volume discounts.

PhotonBee

Time spent using app 1 day

Support was really quick and helpful. Overall, the app is great for volume discounts and easy to set up.

Bluestewart®

Location Morocco

Great app and great support.
They helped me regarding my issue, 100% recommended if you want to increase your AOV

Mega Deals Empire

Great customer support, excellent app. I'll be using on all my stores cuz it helps with conversions a lot. Thank you!

puppysta

Location Israel
Time spent using app 1 day

WOW! So easy to use, and if you need any help the customer service is just amazing! Super app will recommended to everybody!!!

Bike Balls™

This app is very easy to use and very helpful. They also have a great support team that is also very helpful.

Pecu Leather Co.

Great app! A must-have for any Shopify store! Had a little hang up on adding customers for special pricing but the support team helped me square it away.