Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

zokna

Time spent using app About 11 hours

i have tried 7 apps before i decided to use this one permanently. the support is just wow. they are always here for you to answer all your inquiries. the app itself is very helpful and easy to use . highly recommended

ME MI MART

Amazing! especially their support team, Abuzar literally replied me straight away and helped me to fix it in no time even tho I've messed up the code with another app! It is working perfectly smooth and is exactly what I need (tiered discounts).
Thanks a lot and keep up your good work!

Lambert School Store

Very prompt response and great help to resolve the issue. Being a young startup of 9, this is really awesome! Keep it up!

Peejamas

We recently installed this app to offer multiple tiered automatic discounts which is something you can't do natively in Shopify. Not only does it work great, but their team is extremely helpful in meeting - even exceeding - expectations. we had some issues with conflicting code on our site and they helped fix it immediately. Special thanks to Abuzar who helped so quickly!

J&C. Homewares & Furniture

Location Australia

The support is absolutely amazing. I have very specific customization needs and the developers have made all the efforts to help me with it. I'll be using the app for a while and see how I go. If you use a non shopify theme like me and your theme easily conflicts with most of discount/tier apps, this one won't. They'll guide you through simple steps and make it all work out for you. Exactly like how you want it. Definitely 5 stars. Especially Zarah, has helped me tremendously. Great work guys!

Left Blanc

Location New Zealand

Fantastic app that does exactly what I need with all the flexibility to turn certain aspects on and off for a very reasonable price! Super quick and friendly customer service too - thanks Hasti!

Best Buy Supermarket

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to provide multi buy discounts for my store. The app is great and very easy to use. The customisable options are easy to use and the whole look and feel is very professional. I had a request for a custom button and it was done within 20 minutes of request, wow what amazing service, Very highly recommended and I wish these guys the best.

CleanUp Italia

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this app, the app is very good and work very much for my customer. The customer service is very good also :)

Harper Livingston

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Hasti was great! We got a response right away and they helped set up everything. When we ran into an issue there was help! The App is great and easy to use. Would recommend.

Starlaza

Location Singapore

Great support service by Hasti. Helping me set up this app as I write this review lool. But the actual app itself is great and I like the aesthetics and customization avail. :)