Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Infinite Session

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really good customer service and useful app that solves a really important need for our online store.

McGregor New York

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

lifesaver, really great app and good and fast customer service. I use the app for my 2 store fronts, the app is user friendly and not complicated at all. syncs with all your thema's and supports AJAX CART

Triphood

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

The app is very easy to install and to set up. The support team is working properly and it is very helpful. In less than one minute they solved some issues with the set up.

Kenoron

Location South Africa

I love the app! Super fast response time and easy to use. Hasti was also a great app when I changed themes and couldn't see my discount table. I highly recommend.

Duke Lawlor

Time spent using app 1 day

Super fast response time and clear instructions with a set up query that I had after I first installed the app

almacen del tejido

Location Mexico

It is really easy to set up! And it has everything I needed and more!
The best thing about it is their support team! I had 2 problems caused by third party apps, and still they helped me make them work together!
They're awesome!

Wigiao

Location China

Very easy to use, and BETTER than others!!! The most important thing, Their customer service respond really fast. That's means a lot for me. Very thanks to Abuzar, he just help me solve my problem just in a second. 5 stars are you deserved.

Handzcare

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

i have tried 7 apps before i decided to use this one permanently. the support is just wow. they are always here for you to answer all your inquiries. the app itself is very helpful and easy to use . highly recommended

Bellabee Store

Location Malaysia

simple and nice apps to run pre-set discount. prompt reply from developer too for queries within 5 mins.

WRAPPING KIT

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Really great support team! They stayed with me until the minor problems where resolved. What I really like about the app, is that it's really easy to use, customer centric and it gives you (as a business owner) a lot of flexibility in your marketing too. Highly recommend.